Thursday Weighers

So upset my second weigh in and I gained :'( only 0.5 but ive been so good what have I done wrong!! This is my second attempt at slimming world I did really well the 1st time lost loads but now I have even more to lose. I feel like packing in whats the point of following a diet plan to the absolute letter and gaining???

Lost 4 1/2 pounds tonight hurrah! That's my first stone gone in four week, thrilled to bits.

Didn't manage to get to WI today - in the middle of a house move. Hoping to try to get to another group on the weekend. Think I need to go as my motivation is lacking and if I don't go I'll end up gaining. Just hoping that the body magic from moving will counteract things a little x

1lb off, bit disappointed as I needed 2 off to get my half stone award.

Congratulations to all on your super weight losses. -2lb for me, usually its 0.5 or 1 so i was chuffed :D

Vicram please don't give up, stay with the eating plan and hopefully next week you will get a big weight loss, sometimes that's just how it happens, it's like some people in group have a steady 0.5 to 1lb weight loss each, week some people have big losses some people maintain then lose double the week, please don't give up. Just remember if your on EE 3rd of a plate portions, drink plenty of water or juice in between and eat yr syns , around 8-12 syns I find works. Hope this gives you a little encouragement we all need it at times.

Have a Great day all.
Tracey

So upset my second weigh in and I gained :'( only 0.5 but ive been so good what have I done wrong!! This is my second attempt at slimming world I did really well the 1st time lost loads but now I have even more to lose. I feel like packing in whats the point of following a diet plan to the absolute letter and gaining???

Remember this is not a diet, its a healthier way of eating. Can I ask do you count your syns up or down. I have found that counting them down works better for me. Also is it maybe your * week or the week before cause that may have an effect too. I am sure that you will remove this .5lb for next week and more. Stick with it and you can do it as like you have said you have done it before you can do it again

Well not the biggest loss I have ever had but very respectable none the less 2.5lbs that's 39lbs in 11 wks Onward & Downward

4lbs on bladdy awful! But onwards and downwards....

Hi
Im a Thursday Weigh in person!, been doing slimming world since 3rd of January, and this thursday i hit my 2ST award and my Club ten! I am absoloutly chuffed.
This thread is really inspirational, well done everyone on your weight loss journey lets have a good week!

I'm returninng to the fold. Been badly off plan for....well long enough now and I feel cr@p. Have 'only' put on 5lb though which is a miricle given what has passed my lips both food and alcohol wise! Onwards and downwards, goodluck to all the Thursday gang.

2.5lb off for me today. Got my stone and half and i'm finally in the 11's :D

I sts this week which I am pleased with as its been a bad week with a trip to Edinburgh (mc'd, buger king & pizza in one day) on Saturday and cake on Tuesday for my birthday

STS for me this week. Miracle! Very happy.

Back to plan tomorrow for a 100% week!

Well done on all the losses this week! X

Lost 1/2 pound, glass to have lost but as didn't have an egg at all this year was hoping for a little more.

Back