Thursday Weighers

Well I gained 4lbs this week! Haven't been to class for 5 weeks and have been away, plus my husband fancies himself as the new Paul Hollywood!!
Back on track today as I am out of target and will have to start paying!!

3.5lb off for me this week :)

Lost 2lb tonight and slimmer of the week :) very happy!

Lost 3 lbs this week!

Confessions... I never weighed in last night.

Ive not been on plan all week so was really not in the mood to go to class ... Im feeling in a bit of a funk with classes just now. I think its coz of my shifts I cant commit to a regular class and ive lost all my history so despite being 2lb away from my 1st stone I have no bling to show for it lol.

5 1/2lbs OFF for me last night, had a 1 week holiday. Very pleased with it, feel like I am back on track, got my 2.5 stone award too. Well done everyone on your losses and have a fabulous weekend.

5lb off for me this week and achieved my 3stone award on my 12th week, I'm very happy with my SW progress. :)

5lb off for me this week and achieved my 3stone award on my 12th week, I'm very happy with my SW progress. :)

Wow! I rarely log on online, I normally just use my mobile so I can't see the picture's/awards at the end of people's posts - what a difference in your pics!! Well done :)

Wow! I rarely log on online, I normally just use my mobile so I can't see the picture's/awards at the end of people's posts - what a difference in your pics!! Well done :)
Thank you, that's very kind of you to say :eek:

Wow 3 stone in 12 weeks that's amazing we'll done you you must be over the moon
I had convinced myself that this week I was going to put on, but I stuck to it and was rewarded with an amazing loss and another target reached I was, to be honest very confused as I literally had no idea I would lose.
but now on reflection I'm really proud and very happy thank you Onward & Downward

Back