Thursday Weighers

hey everyone im new to slimming world i joined thursday just gone so my first weigh in is this thursday fingers crossed on a good loss on the first week, ive heard the 1st week is the best for a big loss but well see. well done on all your losses you all seem to be doin really well :)

hey everyone im new to slimming world i joined thursday just gone so my first weigh in is this thursday fingers crossed on a good loss on the first week, ive heard the 1st week is the best for a big loss but well see. well done on all your losses you all seem to be doin really well :)

Good luck for your first week!

How are you finding it so far? X

I love it! Have been on SW since September.

Best tip I had was to make sure you eat your 15syns a day. It stops you feeling deprived and if your weight loss slows as you get close to target, you can reduce your syns to get the scales moving again.

Also, measure all your HEx's!

Good luck! Let us know how you get on x

I love it! Have been on SW since September.

Best tip I had was to make sure you eat your 15syns a day. It stops you feeling deprived and if your weight loss slows as you get close to target, you can reduce your syns to get the scales moving again.

Also, measure all your HEx's!

Good luck! Let us know how you get on x

brilliant thank hun! so far ive averaged about 9.5 syns but highest so far is 13 but ill up it if u think thats the best way :)

ill let you know on thrusday eek! im excited i feel its working but i dont wanna jinx anything ;) lol x

I had a sneaky weigh in and its showing a 2lb loss, if this is the case this will be the lowest weight i have been in over 9 years

I had a sneaky weigh in and its showing a 2lb loss, if this is the case this will be the lowest weight i have been in over 9 years

That's brilliant, well done Barmel! I'm desperate to have a sneaky weigh, but it's tomorrow night so fingers crossed after last weeks STS :mad:. If I haven't lost a single pound I will be sorely tempted to come home and get the toaster out (OMG thick toast with Kerrygold butter on it - oh how I've missed you :drool:)

I am still trying to get used to being at target and seem to be going up and down like a yo yo.i put on 2.5lbs last week and lost 4 this week, dropping out of target range. That said, I did get a 9.5stone award, so cannot complain!

Tonight is my 2nd proper weigh in since I started SW and I'm not confident this week. I lost 3lb on my first week but I've had a tough week and to top it all off i'm on my period so that isn't going to go in my favour at all.

I am still trying to get used to being at target and seem to be going up and down like a yo yo.i put on 2.5lbs last week and lost 4 this week, dropping out of target range. That said, I did get a 9.5stone award, so cannot complain!

9.5stone!!! Wow! Tips on staying motivated please :) x

It's my first weigh in tonight, class is at 7. I'm absolutely dreading it. I don't have any scales at home so I can't have a sneak peak. If I haven't lost anything I think I will run out and cry! :eek:

Back