Thursday Weighers

9.5stone!!! Wow! Tips on staying motivated please :) x

Oh, gosh, I don't know, really, it was sheer bloody mindedness on my part I think. I got quite addicted to seeing the numbers go down on the scales and hated seeing a gain added to my weight record at the back of the book. Plus, as awful as it sounds, my sister had lost weight and I was jealous so wanted to beat her! I didn't like that I was the fattest one. That makes me sound really mean, I know, but it definitely was something that motivated me.

Oh, and as I am sure you're aware, don't let yourself get bored. Try new recipes and meal ideas so you don't feel the need to snack on rubbish for a bit of variety!

Thanks for. The tips! I really do need to try new recipes, I tend to get in the habit of eating the same foods over and over!

It's not mean to be jealous, you used it as your motivation and turned it into a positive. Well done!
I had tonnes of motivation in the beginning but am slacking a bit now. Going to do a 100% week this week. Am hoping that if it gets me a good loss next week it'll spur me on a bit.

Here goes!!

First wi amd only lost 1.5 :( bit sad as i feel ive followed it to a t and literally walked miles to burn some exta lbs x dont understand why the loss is so small ? X

Well I did it! Lost 1.5lb this week and got my 9 stone award, taking my total loss to 9 stone 1lb. :D

I've set myself another mini-goal to lose 6lb in 6 weeks, as I want to get my 9.5 stone award the day before my birthday.

Have a great week everyone! xxxxx

Well I did it! Lost 1.5lb this week and got my 9 stone award, taking my total loss to 9 stone 1lb. :D

I've set myself another mini-goal to lose 6lb in 6 weeks, as I want to get my 9.5 stone award the day before my birthday.

Have a great week everyone! xxxxx

Amazing!!! Well done! X

Hi guys joined back s/w yesterday after a few months break which didnt work out too well for my weight! Fresh start now! Bring on week 1 and ww on thurs!!!!

Back