Thursday Weighers

First weigh in tonight and only 1.5lbs off. Followed plan perfectly all week too. Boo. Congrats on everyone elses losses :) x

Got my 5stone award today! Very happy - just another stone to my target, which I'm already thinking of changing... This is addictively good fun! Never thought I'd look forward to weighing myself after YEARS of avoiding scales!! 3.5 months to wedding day!

Got my 5stone award today! Very happy - just another stone to my target, which I'm already thinking of changing... This is addictively good fun! Never thought I'd look forward to weighing myself after YEARS of avoiding scales!! 3.5 months to wedding day!

Wow! Well done, you've done amazingly well. You'll have a fab wedding day and will feel fab as well :)

3.5lbs off this week at that also gets me my 3.5st sticker Onward & Downward

I've never really looked into Red/Green so wouldn't have a clue what to do but I can see the benefit of mixing things up a bit.

Worth a try x

Well done bubbles you and me both good week :)

Can I join you? I'm also a Thursday weigher at class, but I've just joined this site. I didn't weigh in this week and I've only lost 2lb so far, but I'm hoping I have better results in May. :) x

Back