Thursday Weighers

Dreading it tbh, had blow out sat and sun then struggled since to keep on track, hoping for a sts :-/

meh 1.5lbs on this week, going in the wrong direction but blame me having to start taking iron tablets for my gain

meh 1.5lbs on this week, going in the wrong direction but blame me having to start taking iron tablets for my gain

Could be. I'm looking at a gain as well and although I deserve some of it I think its sown in part to the blockage causes by iron tablets - sorry if tmi x

Argh! Don't think I'll be able to make WI now! Mam's birthday and Dad has asked us all to go up for 5 and WI is at 5:30.
Never mind, my scales showing at 2,5lbs gain anyway x

Could be. I'm looking at a gain as well and although I deserve some of it I think its sown in part to the blockage causes by iron tablets - sorry if tmi x

Well great minds think alike LOL - I did wonder when you mentioned iron tablets - need some syrup of figs ladies :)

I got given Lactulose with my prescription tk help things along but it's useless. Senokat works much better - 2 just before bed and usually it works by morning. Ahem! Lol x

Its not that I need assistance as such, its more that its solid & black lol

I got given Lactulose with my prescription tk help things along but it's useless. Senokat works much better - 2 just before bed and usually it works by morning. Ahem! Lol x

i had lactulose when i had piles when pg, it was good stuff then, not sure it will be now & they never gave me anything else

yup lol, good to know tho that people have the same problems and we're not alone, that way we can help each other :)

Back