Thursday Weighers

yup lol, good to know tho that people have the same problems and we're not alone, that way we can help each other :)

Exactly. Always comforting to know others are going through it as well x

Hello to everyone, last year I lost 3 stone and this year I have put it all back on so here we go again!! Attended the weekly weigh in this evening for the first time in over a year, so its my last night of eating crap and then from tomorrow I will be back on Scan Bran and Diet Coke Chicken!! So hello to everyone!!

Hello to everyone, last year I lost 3 stone and this year I have put it all back on so here we go again!! Attended the weekly weigh in this evening for the first time in over a year, so its my last night of eating crap and then from tomorrow I will be back on Scan Bran and Diet Coke Chicken!! So hello to everyone!!

Hello :)
Still not tried the scan bran yet :-/

Hi and welcome. You've done it once so you know you can and will do it again!

Well done on all the losses x

Hi Everyone.
Had my first weigh in today and lost 7.5lb :D
It's really motivated me and heres hoping that i'll be in the 15's by next weigh in!

Welcome along, good luck on your journey I'm sure you'll have no problem getting rid of that 3 stone again. :)

Well I had a 3 lb loss this week so very happy, just missed out on my 5 stone award by 1/2lb - but I'll get it next week.

Well done everyone, great losses.

2.5lbs off this week :) so that's 4st in 17wks SW has done me proud ;) Onward & Downward

It's my first reply since joining - I restarted Slimming World 7th Jan 2013, with loads of swimming every day! Weighed in again yesterday , with another 3.5 down - 3 stone 13.5 down with .5 to go for my 4 stone award. So happy with my progress - still need a few stone more but well on my way to achieving my target and almost at platinum body magic award :)

Back