Thursday Weighers

Well done one and all!!

I forgot to say last week that I gained 1.5 and have now lost it again (very careless I know!!!)

Lol! Careless indeed :). Well done x

Good luck with weigh in's today people :D. my scales at home are showing a loss so hoping they will still show that in 2 hours :)

2lb off this week. I am a happy bunny :bunnydance:. Should be in the 11's, all being well next week. Noticing body changes and fitting in some of my old clothes (woo-hoo!!).

Good luck to everyone on the scales this week x

Lost 1 1/2 today so finally got my 2 stone award :) good luck everyone weighing today

Whoopie back to 11st 7lbs with a 2lbs off :D

Thank you sweetie, I'd really love to lose 4 like you and then I'd be the weight I was before I had the kids. I've never got back to pre-baby weight and my first baby is 26!! LOL :D

you sound like me and my first baby is only 9 lol, Anything from 11st 5lbs down to 10st 7lbs means I have been a weight pre kids & marriage

you sound like me and my first baby is only 9 lol, Anything from 11st 5lbs down to 10st 7lbs means I have been a weight pre kids & marriage

It's so difficult isn't it? For the first time ever, I think just maybe I really could get back to that weight. The thing is I didn't appreciate it when I was, but now I would!!

Thank you sweetie, I'd really love to lose 4 like you and then I'd be the weight I was before I had the kids. I've never got back to pre-baby weight and my first baby is 26!! LOL :D

Lol thank you. I've lost 4 but am still not the weight I was before kids! Another stone and a half to go, wish I would hurry up and get there lol x

I never just to appreciate it either - before kids I used to think I was fat cos I'm like an hourglass shape with boobs and a bum. Now I'd give anything to look like that again!

I've resigned myself to the fact that even when I get back down to that weight, I won't look the same as I now have a crinkly tummy after two babies and my boobs could do with a boost lol x

Back