Thursday Weighers

Well done melliemoo that's a great loss I have never lost that much in a week very well done. ;)

Had my second weigh in last night and had lost another 2.5lb that's 6lb in total now :D
Very well done little miss that's a good steady rate of loss nice one.

I will be happy if this Thursday I lose .5lb due to the fact the weight I will then be I havent been since maybe before I got married, def before I had kids and the oldest will be 9 in Aug

Hi all,
I was following SW at home, started Tuesday so I was going to have my weekly weigh-in on a Tuesday but my step-mum has said that she wants to go to group and I said I'll go along with her.

Our nearest is held on a Thursday so can I join in with you on this thread instead? I'll be back on Thursday with my first in-group weigh-in!

Hi all,
I was following SW at home, started Tuesday so I was going to have my weekly weigh-in on a Tuesday but my step-mum has said that she wants to go to group and I said I'll go along with her.

Our nearest is held on a Thursday so can I join in with you on this thread instead? I'll be back on Thursday with my first in-group weigh-in!

Good luck! X

Very good how much have you lost altogether i have a lot to loose
So far I have been lucky enough to lose 60.5lbs with about another 50lbs to go I started my journey at 42/44 waist i'm now a 34 waist but with SW I'm just plodding along :) good luck to you ;)

Last edited:
Oooh scales are showing me at 11st 6lbs, fingers crossed it stays that way til Thursday, good luck everyone this week

I know I shouldn't weigh til my day but I cant resist, think I need to hide them

Oooh scales are showing me at 11st 6lbs, fingers crossed it stays that way til Thursday, good luck everyone this week

Ooh good luck!

I'm dreading WI. Have been off-plan since Thursday. Feeling sluggish now though and looking forward to getting back on plan x

Back