Thursday Weighers

Eekk - my brother back in UK till Thur, family and friends trip to Taybarns for tea tonight followed by copious amounts of booze :-o
Thursday wont be looking like my stone award this week, specially with last weeks STS :-/

Not going to class this week as I have done my back in. Good job really cause scales as showing a gain thanks to the lovely * week grrrrrr

Well STS according to my scales. Am I upset? No, not at all. It just makes me even more determined.

I have not been off plan, it's been * week and I've been exercising and the scales are old and don't show half pounds.

Next week will be a better week. :D

Good luck everyone with your WI this week x

Last edited:
Well STS according to my scales. Am I upset? No, not all. It just makes me even more determined.

I have not been off plan, it's been * week and I've been exercising and the scales are old and don't show half pounds.

now that is the attitude to have, good luck for next week :D

Well STS according to my scales. Am I upset? No, not at all. It just makes me even more determined.

Fab attitude. I need you in my pocket giving me a bit of influence lol x

now that is the attitude to have, good luck for next week :D

Fab attitude. I need you in my pocket giving me a bit of influence lol x

Why thank you ladies :eek:. I know it's so easy to get racked off when you gain or stay the same but I am not going to let this beat me. There is little point wallowing in self pity or going off on a 'chocolate binging session' because I feel it's counterproductive and ultimately the only person it's going to hurt is me.

I'm sorry I know that sounds harsh but I think I've finally convinced myself the only way this is going to work is to stop daydreaming I can somehow 'magic' myself 4 stones lighter and by giving myself a good kick up the @rse :asskick:

Why thank you ladies :eek:. I know it's so easy to get racked off when you gain or stay the same but I am not going to let this beat me. There is little point wallowing in self pity or going off on a 'chocolate binging session' because I feel it's counterproductive and ultimately the only person it's going to hurt is me.

I'm sorry I know that sounds harsh but I think I've finally convinced myself the only way this is going to work is to stop daydreaming I can somehow 'magic' myself 4 stones lighter and by giving myself a good kick up the @rse :asskick:

It's refreshing to have someone speak like that. I was going to stop and get a pasty on the way to my meeting cos I'm starving. Not now! It's a fruit bag! Lol x

hi everyone, ok if i join?

it was 2.5 off for me this week taking me to half a stone in 2 weeks :D

Third week and another 2lb making it 11lb in total. I found out I'd got slimmer of the week last week (I hadn't stayed) I'm glad I stayed this month though as I got slimmer of the month....wooooo :D
I've also got 1 week to go for my bronze award. Still keeping up my 1 mile walk at least 3 times a week!!!

New to mnimins but 8mts doing slimming world and Im down 6lbs at weigh in today with a total loss so far of 2st 12lb!!

Back