Thursday Weighers

Good luck today everyone I am expecting at least a 2lb or maybe 3lbs gain :( but hey ho life goes on. I havent been good all week so what do you expect. I have also not been feeling great & now my daughter is poorly

Really sorry to hear that hun. (Big hug). Hope you both feel better next week x

Thank you & as I expected it was a 3lb gain (ouchy) and daughter has an ear infection so has amoxicillan :(

Do you know what? We should throw the bloody scales out!! I so wished I'd measured myself before I started because your weight just fluctuates so much and it isn't a great indicator of what's really going on.

I did lose this week BTW, I was just having a moment :crazy:

Good luck today everyone I am expecting at least a 2lb or maybe 3lbs gain :( but hey ho life goes on. I havent been good all week so what do you expect. I have also not been feeling great & now my daughter is poorly

Thanks - typical for me 'mother nature' visited this morn so dont know till tonight how bad it affected the scales :-/

Do you know what? We should throw the bloody scales out!! I so wished I'd measured myself before I started because your weight just fluctuates so much and it isn't a great indicator of what's really going on.

I also wished id measured :-(
I can tell that inches are coming off as now able to get smaller clothes etc, but weight wise bah!! :-/

Well done on your loss this week.

With hindsight I also would've measured, it give you hope and reminds you of how far you've come - especially when the scales aren't being nice! X

well as much as this sounds daft I weighed in at 11st 10lbs which is a 3lbs gain. Later on this morning I went to the toilet for a number 2 and was already upstairs so decided to weigh my self again and low & behold the scales now read 11st 8lbs ffs. Wish I had been before weigh in

I put on half this week :( I thinks it's down to doing my 30 day shred DVD as I have been sticking to the diet 100%

I also wished id measured :-(
I can tell that inches are coming off as now able to get smaller clothes etc, but weight wise bah!! :-/

I have had a massive wardrobe sort this week. When I started didn't fit in 95 - 98% of my clothes (no exeggeration). Now, can fit in 30 - 40%. So although I may not weigh what I want, I'm so happy to be able to wear a wider range of clothes again. :D

2.5lb gain for me :-( Strained my back though so no exercise and too much comfort eating. That'll be gone next week. Going to be 100% this week :)

2.5lbs off this week that's my 4.5st award :)

4.5lbs off for me this week :)

whoooo what a fab loss well done you :D

Had a good loss (despite mother nature) 2.5 off :-D
Grr 0.5 short for my stone award :'(

well done thats fab & sure you will have that .5 off for next week :)

I put on half this week :( I thinks it's down to doing my 30 day shred DVD as I have been sticking to the diet 100%

.5 on isn't bad, stick to it again & sure you will see a loss next week

I have had a massive wardrobe sort this week. When I started didn't fit in 95 - 98% of my clothes (no exeggeration). Now, can fit in 30 - 40%. So although I may not weigh what I want, I'm so happy to be able to wear a wider range of clothes again. :D

Bet that felt fab, what you gonna do with all your other clothes

2.5lb gain for me :-( Strained my back though so no exercise and too much comfort eating. That'll be gone next week. Going to be 100% this week :)

awww, hope you feel better soon x

2.5lbs off this week that's my 4.5st award :)

wow fab result & wtg on your award

Half off for me this week which is really good as was away on holiday last week and was about 65% most of the time

good result, well done :)

Back