Thursday Weighers

Good luck with weigh in today. I aint happy I am all bloated thanks to the iron tablets and yes I know I should be happy with my scales saying 1lb off but I gained 3lbs last week and was hoping for a little more - rant over

Ditto! Going for a B12 injection today as iron tabs don't seem to be giving me the energy I need.

Considering now WI tonight, can't face another gain x

Ditto! Going for a B12 injection today as iron tabs don't seem to be giving me the energy I need.

Considering now WI tonight, can't face another gain x

I was ok but feeling tired again but wont know what teh outcome is til 15th july when I get another blood test. they wont test me til I have taken 8 weeks worth of the the tablets. The injection is painful is it not ??

Don't know yet, first injection is at 11 so I'll let you know. Dr said it's either in the arm or the bum! My bum is big so should be less painful there are lots of padding lol x

-1lb for me this week :/ Have not been doing well the past few weeks so going to really watch everything that goes in my mouth for the next 7wks on the lead up to my holiday. Good luck everyone today.

Don't know yet, first injection is at 11 so I'll let you know. Dr said it's either in the arm or the bum! My bum is big so should be less painful there are lots of padding lol x

how was it then

Bloody painful! My bum is still throbbing! Quite sore to sit on it.

Maybe it's cos I hate needles but I thought the injection was huge! X

Bloody painful! My bum is still throbbing! Quite sore to sit on it.

Maybe it's cos I hate needles but I thought the injection was huge! X

ouchy, thought it would be in your bum. Hope it feels better soon

Think they gave me a false sense of security in saying it may be in the arm lol.

How you feeling now? X

still feeling bloated a bit even tho i have been so think i need to try and make sure i drink plenty as i dont think i do

I've been try to up the water intake as well. Hard though as water tastes so boring! Lol.

I've just been to the gym and now weigh more than I did before I went!! X

Hi all, I'm new :) started last week, my first week wasn't too hard. I thought I hadn't lost anything, but I ended up losing 4lbs! :D

Anyone got tips for me to substitute crisps? Or low syn alternatives?

1lb off for me this week :)

Back