Thursday Weighers

This is my first week on SW. My weigh in is Thursday morning. I am doing SW online so was pleased to find this group to get support and ideas. Feeling quite positive about my weigh in and haven't felt hungry at all. Hope I'm following plan correctly!!

This is my first week on SW. My weigh in is Thursday morning. I am doing SW online so was pleased to find this group to get support and ideas. Feeling quite positive about my weigh in and haven't felt hungry at all. Hope I'm following plan correctly!!

Welcome and good luck :)

I just can't seem to make my mind up, I'm back to class and back to join you Thursday weighers again! :) Not sure if I'm nervous or excited for tomorrow's weigh-in! xxxx

Good luck on your SW journey :)

I just can't seem to make my mind up, I'm back to class and back to join you Thursday weighers again! :) Not sure if I'm nervous or excited for tomorrow's weigh-in! xxxx

Welcome back and good luck for the WI :)

Morning all :)

+ 1lb for me. But it's * week, so bugger what the scales say! :mad:. Next week will be better.

Hope your WI's are kind and have a great week. x

One on isn't too bad, sure you will have hat off next week & more :)

Mines are showing 2.5 maybe 3 off so hoping its more then 3 lol

4.5 lbs off for me at my first weigh in. Really pleased but realistic to know I won't lose that every week. Feel very motivated now :)

Morning all :)

+ 1lb for me. But it's * week, so bugger what the scales say! :mad:. Next week will be better.

Hope your WI's are kind and have a great week. x

You'll soon get that little gain gone mate don't you worry ;)

4.5 lbs off for me at my first weigh in. Really pleased but realistic to know I won't lose that every week. Feel very motivated now :)
Brilliant loss mate very well done :)

well the 3lb I gained 2 weeks ago has come off thank fully. I now need (again) 7lbs to my target which yes I know I can do but holidays are coming up so not holding out for anything til the kids go back

I went to my fathers last weekend as he was 80 I have to admit I cheated for the very first time since starting my SW journey in February.
I had a huge steak meal all the trimmings 3 pints and 2 bits of cake and 2 days later on the way home I was falling asleep at the wheel so I pulled into a garage and bought a large can of Monster and a large bag of Minstrels so I'm not looking toward this evenings WI I had a dream / nightmare last night that I was falling to earth (I suppose it's a pre warning of coming down with a bump) but after waking up and thinking about the dream it was the earth that was actually falling down to me!! Because I was bigger than the earth! I think my WI was playing on my mind. We will just have to see what happens tonight I suppose.

well the 3lb I gained 2 weeks ago has come off thank fully. I now need (again) 7lbs to my target which yes I know I can do but holidays are coming up so not holding out for anything til the kids go back
Well done on the loss Barmel good luck for the other 7lbs ;)

I went to my fathers last weekend as he was 80 I have to admit I cheated for the very first time since starting my SW journey in February.
I had a huge steak meal all the trimmings 3 pints and 2 bits of cake and 2 days later on the way home I was falling asleep at the wheel so I pulled into a garage and bought a large can of Monster and a large bag of Minstrels so I'm not looking toward this evenings WI I had a dream / nightmare last night that I was falling to earth (I suppose it's a pre warning of coming down with a bump) but after waking up and thinking about the dream it was the earth that was actually falling down to me!! Because I was bigger than the earth! I think my WI was playing on my mind. We will just have to see what happens tonight I suppose.

I think your dad's birthday was a great reason to celebrate. Don't feel bad whatever the outcome of tonight's WI, just draw a line under it and start afresh. Good luck :fingerscrossed:

Back