Thursday Weighers

Omg omg!!! 4lb off!!!! Thats my 1 1/2 stone off and award :D
Im in shock :eek:

I was down 1.5lbs this weeks was hoping for more has i was soo good this week. But i am happy with that its still off me and wont be returning.. Ive lost 8 stone 5 and a half lbs in total so hoping to loose at least 1.5lbs again next week to get my eight and a half stone bling. Fingers crossed :) xxx

I have to say I was very pleasantly surprised I actually lost 2lbs and after the weekend of cheating, although I tried not to cheat every minute of the day I did cheat!! My punishment was I missed my 5st loss award by 1/2lb :( so hopefully next week Onward & Downward

I have to say I was very pleasantly surprised I actually lost 2lbs and after the weekend of cheating, although I tried not to cheat every minute of the day I did cheat!! My punishment was I missed my 5st loss award by 1/2lb :( so hopefully next week Onward & Downward

Dont be disheartend, you have come along way. It will be yours next week :)

Well done on the loss Barmel good luck for the other 7lbs ;)

Well done Barmel!!! Whoop whoop!! X

Thanks guys :)

Put on 2lb this week but was expected as its my birthday week yay xx

Its was your birthday, congrats :) sure you will have that off next week

I lost 2lb this week. :) x

yeah well done :)
Omg omg!!! 4lb off!!!! Thats my 1 1/2 stone off and award :D
Im in shock :eek:

fab result well done

Lost 1 lb this week. Hoping for two but happy anyway :) Aiming for 1.5 next week for my 1/2 stone! :D

well done :)

1.5 lbs off :)

well done :)

Well done on the losses everyone, 1.5lb off for me today leaving me 3lb to target and only one week till my holiday

yeah, enjoy your holidays

I was down 1.5lbs this weeks was hoping for more has i was soo good this week. But i am happy with that its still off me and wont be returning.. Ive lost 8 stone 5 and a half lbs in total so hoping to loose at least 1.5lbs again next week to get my eight and a half stone bling. Fingers crossed :) xxx

congrats on the loss :)

well done of the loss but sure you will have the 5st loss award & you have also done so well on your journey too

Wow, nearly 8 and 1/2 stone, well done! Everything crossed for your 1.5lb next week. x

2lb is fab when you've felt like you'd cheated though isn't it?! You'll get that 1/2lb and your 5st award next week, I'm sure. Well done. :) x

Jeanne - a 1lb gain is not too bad we all have slip ups. Think positive for next week's wi.

Barmel - well done on your loss this week; almost there.

Hippopotamum - great loss, well done

Sexydragon - fantastic loss and a total of 1 1/2 stone - well done

Fionacc11 - well done

Pinktoaster - great loss

Tracielou - well done, losses are mounting up in our Thursday group

Kaylsx - well done for this week and for your amazing overall loss; an inspiration to us al

Caretaker - great loss and I'm sure you'll achieve your 5 st and more next week

Well done Kantastik nice loss

Had a loss of 1.5lb thats 8 stone 5.5lbs never to return :) hope to get my 8 and a half bling this week so fingers crossed x

Back