Thursday Weighers

I attend slimming world on Thursday and this week will be my third week after rejoining. I have 1 stone 3.5 lbs gone and hoping to lose 4 stone by christmas. This looks like great motivation and would love to join!:)

Hi and welcome!

Good luck on your journey x

Going to be nosey, November 14th is your goal date...something special happening? :confused:

Pushing19, that's a HUGE loss in 3 weeks!!..well done!! x
:clap:

Going to be nosey, November 14th is your goal date...something special happening? :confused:

Pushing19, that's a HUGE loss in 3 weeks!!..well done!! x:clap:

Holidays that's all.

I haven't felt comfortable on holidays since 2008! The last hols we went on before having kids.

Trying to get to target by then to feel nice going on hols and in time for all the xmas parties! X

Best of luck then! x

I am new to the site and joined slimming world 6 weeks ago my weigh in day is also a Thursday. It's great to see the help and support and friendliness of people on here. Hope to be come a part of this group if possible :D

Hi, well I'm the same 6 weeks at SW and I think about 4 on here, and I just jump in and chat. x

Well hello to all the noobs and the regulars!!

Hope everyone has a great week and successful WI.

I'm on countdown this week as going away next week. Planning on taking a workout DVD away with me. (How sad is this??). As despite being on holiday my body clock will still have me up anywhere between 5 - 6.

I'm on countdown this week as going away next week. Planning on taking a workout DVD away with me. (How sad is this??). As despite being on holiday my body clock will still have me up anywhere between 5 - 6.

Hope you have a fab time away :)
Dvd ! Tut - its a HOLIDAY!!! Go enjoy it woman!!
I'll be here to jolly you along when you get back :cool:

I have my holidays on Saturday for a week so I have booked a holiday at class for next week. Scales need chucked on cause I am forever jumping on them

I have my holidays on Saturday for a week so I have booked a holiday at class for next week. Scales need chucked on cause I am forever jumping on them

Have a lovely holiday x my husband has had to put my scales out of reach because I go crazy with them and go on every time I pass them ! So trying o be good lol

Have a fab holiday :)

Thank you :)

Have a lovely holiday x my husband has had to put my scales out of reach because I go crazy with them and go on every time I pass them ! So trying o be good lol

Thank you. Mines are at the end of my bed & I know they shouldnt be

Have a good holiday too :)

Good luck to everyone on Thursday x

Hi!

Can I join please?

Done sw before - do it myself from home. Weighing myself tomorrow so my first real weigh in will be next Thursday.

Hoping to lose 3 stone.

Morning all.

3 off for me this week. Not quite sure how I've managed this but, hey ho, I'm chuffed to bits!! :D

Off on my jolleys on Saturday but would really, really like - 1.5 next week to take me to 2 stones lost - but we'll see. ;)

Good luck everyone on your WI's today x

Back