Thursday Weighers

Well, 0.5lb gain
My excuse - I weighed in jeans n top not my usual gym pants n top.
Happy enough with that though :D

After a while of not doing anything about my weight, I rejoined Slimming World last week.

Lost 5lbs!

I'm hoping it's just onwards and downwards from here :)

Had my first (well, second) weigh in this evening. 6.5lb lost. Woop woop.

amazing considering the food I've been able to eat this week

Bit disappointed this week, lost 1.lb, was hoping to break the stone mark....disappointed but not disheartened, onwards and downwards!!
Well done ladies on your losses...I'm NOT jealous...well ok, maybe a smigeon!!
:sigh:

After a while of not doing anything about my weight, I rejoined Slimming World last week.

Lost 5lbs!

I'm hoping it's just onwards and downwards from here :)

fab result, well done :)

4 and a Half pounds off for me :)

Well done :D

Down 2lbs today :) delighted with that :)

yeah fab :)

Well, 0.5lb gain
My excuse - I weighed in jeans n top not my usual gym pants n top.
Happy enough with that though :D

wear lighter clothes next week & you will lose more lol

2lb off again and I cycled to class and back (20 mins each way). Smug.com

good for you & fab result :)

Had my first (well, second) weigh in this evening. 6.5lb lost. Woop woop.

amazing considering the food I've been able to eat this week

well done what a result :)

Bit disappointed this week, lost 1.lb, was hoping to break the stone mark....disappointed but not disheartened, onwards and downwards!!
Well done ladies on your losses...I'm NOT jealous...well ok, maybe a smigeon!!
:sigh:

awww come on 1lb off it brilliant, have you seen 1lb of fat - that is off your body & not coming back. Chin up

Have you seen my chart? 42 lbs of fat!
Am repeating what I put on my diary thread, am not disheartened, I weighed myself at home on Sunday and had lost the 2 lbs needed to break that first stone, WI yesterday, and had only lost 1lb...but yes it's a loss, so I just disappointed at myself for using my home scales. xx
:)

I've crosses out the 13 I've lost....made me feel a bit perkier! x

have added the chart to my signature so if anyone wants to copy and print it, they can x

Last edited:
Sounds amazing!

Bet your so excited x

Excited !!
Lets say it was an OMG moment this morning!! :eek:

Went to pay final payment on my dress to be met with,

"oh its just landed!! Do you want to try it on!?"

Was very taken back to say the least!

Its gorgeous, just how I imagined it would be, I got a little emotional when I had it on and was talking to the sales staff. She had never seen it done in the colour I had chosen. Even she remarked on how well it had turned out :D

well according to my scales even tho weigh in was officially yesterday and I was 11 8.5. Today I am 11st 5lbs !!! how on earth can I lose that much in 24 hours !!! Clean the bloody house top to bottom which is what I did. Thought I would jump on the scales, fully clothes I may add so something is either right or wrong (I have 2 sets of scales and they say the same amount)

Excited !!
Lets say it was an OMG moment this morning!! :eek:

Went to pay final payment on my dress to be met with,

"oh its just landed!! Do you want to try it on!?"

Was very taken back to say the least!

Its gorgeous, just how I imagined it would be, I got a little emotional when I had it on and was talking to the sales staff. She had never seen it done in the colour I had chosen. Even she remarked on how well it had turned out :D

Oh I'm so pleased for you!

I can only imagine how excited you must've felt! It makes everything feel real! X

well according to my scales even tho weigh in was officially yesterday and I was 11 8.5. Today I am 11st 5lbs !!! how on earth can I lose that much in 24 hours !!! Clean the bloody house top to bottom which is what I did. Thought I would jump on the scales, fully clothes I may add so something is either right or wrong (I have 2 sets of scales and they say the same amount)

Wow! I'll have to start cleaning more often! Lol.

Well done x

Back