Thursday Weighers

COR!! 9lbs, I'd be happy too, in fact I'd be ecstatic!:)

well done hungry hungry hippo. Good luck for this week's weigh in

Just 1 lb a week Christine and you'll hit target!! Good luck x

I'm nervous about tomorrow!! I think iv been good but always doubt myself.

Good luck everyone x

Is it ok if I join here? I weigh in on Thursday at 6pm. Last week was my firdt weigh in and I lost 8lb x

I'm nervous about tomorrow!! I think iv been good but always doubt myself.

Good luck everyone x

Me too!! I have been 100% but terrified I have put on lol

Not really looking forward to tomorrows WI, I just feel in my head that I haven't lost anything...but have been 100% on plan with what I HAVE eaten, but haven't wanted to eat much at all this last week, haven't had my syns, haven't even had my HEs some days........too flippin' hot for me! a different diet and I would think I'd lost loads, but not this, I think if you don't eat properly, your body (well MY body) hangs onto every ounce it can!:sigh:
Good luck everyone xx

Morning my lovelies, 2 off this week which I'm happy with as it's post holiday and takes me nicely just past the 2 stone mark.

Getting there slowly but surely :D

Good luck with all the WI's this week.

wow 2 weeks ago I weighed in at 11st 8.5lbs, then I went on holiday (that's another story), Today tho I have just weighed in and I am 11st 7lbs. I am still stumped as to how I have managed to lose 4.5 cause when I weighed myself on Monday I was 11st 11.5lbs !!!

Hi ladies, well done everyone!
Another 1.5lbs bit the dust today......keeping on track for the LBD challenge yeah!! Was a bit surprised
:scale: because in my head I really thought I would STS, so am quite chuffed! Good luck if you haven't WI yet xx

6pm for me and so nervous! Good luck x

Hi ladies, well done everyone!
Another 1.5lbs bit the dust today......keeping on track for the LBD challenge yeah!! Was a bit surprised
:scale: because in my head I really thought I would STS, so am quite chuffed! Good luck if you haven't WI yet xx

Well done Polly. I lost 4lbs this week which is the amount I put on over the previous two weeks so really pleased. Back on track now and aiming for 1lb a week.

Helloo! Ive had a rubbish few weeks just eating whatever I want and drinking in the sun and now it's definitely time to get back on it.

Went to the doctors this morning to get my pill and the nurse weighed me - she proceeded to say 'oh dear that's crept up hasnt it?'

So I now feel like a complete whale and its definitely time to get back on it.

First mini goal is to be in the 11s by 1st September. Going to weigh myself tomorrow morning but then have Thursday as my official WI.

Hey bab! (newbie here) I can totally relate. I've been on and off SW for a good couple of months. I am back tonight after no class for 2 weeks due to one excuse or another. I know we BOTH can do it (well anyone who can put their mind to it can!) and as little as you have to lose to my ginormous amount - we will get there. So chin up, focus (like I know anything about that LOL) and you will get there.. I am going to be 100% on plan from tomorrow. We can do this!!

Mel x

Back