Thursday Weighers

A brilliant first WI well done :)

Yes well done, it's open, anyone can join in x:) welcome!

I had my first weigh in and I lost 6lb! I didn't think I'd lost anything as I've been feeling fat and horrible all week but I never considered the heat! Am so chuffed and feeling inspired now :)

lolol! There, said it was a man thing!:)
When you first start and get a really good loss, it' SO motivating. I was hoping for that on my first week and lost 3 lbs, so was a little disappointed, but am way past that now. As long as I go downwards I'm fine with whatever I lose. I think so many people give up because they don't lose what they expect, is such a shame because very often it will come off the second week. The first is very often mostly water anyway, and your body has to get used to a different set of values. xx

hi everyone :) im new to thursday weigh ins, i was going to classes and due to changes in my work shifts i kept missing them so using it as excuse to eat whatever i wanted... so i decided enough is enough and worked out a day when i have to weigh in without fail, work or not! so im back on it, and i lost 3.5lbs this week yay! hopeing for a good loss this week tho with what ive eaten the past three days im not so sure... hope everyones having a good week so far x

hi everyone :) im new to thursday weigh ins, i was going to classes and due to changes in my work shifts i kept missing them so using it as excuse to eat whatever i wanted... so i decided enough is enough and worked out a day when i have to weigh in without fail, work or not! so im back on it, and i lost 3.5lbs this week yay! hopeing for a good loss this week tho with what ive eaten the past three days im not so sure... hope everyones having a good week so far x

Hello and welcome!
Keep at it, you maybe surprised come Thursday x

Good luck for tomorrow everyone, I'm dreading weigh in tomorrow not been for last 3 weeks due to holiday and work commitments. Had a sneaky peek when I got back from holiday a week and half ago and I'd put on 9 pounds but have been super good since so hoping I have minimised the damage.

Hoping for a change instead of the past few weeks STS!
My "totm" finally arrived with a vengance yesterday (albeit 2weeks later than anticipated :-/!!) followed by today "i cant stop passing water" so fingers crossed I might have a loss tomorrow :-/

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!! XX

Hoping for a change instead of the past few weeks STS!
My "totm" finally arrived with a vengance yesterday (albeit 2weeks later than anticipated :-/!!) followed by today "i cant stop passing water" so fingers crossed I might have a loss tomorrow :-/

Forgive my ignorance, but what is totm? I'm still getting used to the abbreviations! I've worked out that STS means stay the same. Hoping for a loss too, have been good all week and I'm the same with the passing water. Can't work out if its the weather or the fruit!

Good luck to all tomorrow :)

Time of the month lol

I am so nervous for tomorrow! I have stuck to plan apart from Monday when I made cupcakes as teacher gifts and with no one else home to taste them I ate one, as they were gifts there was no way they were going out the door without making sure they were perfect. I didn't have any frosting though, just a plain small cake. I am in a terrible panic that I have ruined it and will have only lost 1lb or even worse put it on :( 6pm tomorrow cannot come soon enough, I just want it over and done with. Good luck everyone x

Back