Thursday Weighers

I am so nervous for tomorrow! I have stuck to plan apart from Monday when I made cupcakes as teacher gifts and with no one else home to taste them I ate one, as they were gifts there was no way they were going out the door without making sure they were perfect. I didn't have any frosting though, just a plain small cake. I am in a terrible panic that I have ruined it and will have only lost 1lb or even worse put it on :( 6pm tomorrow cannot come soon enough, I just want it over and done with. Good luck everyone x

Am sure you will be absolutely fine. Did you see how many syns were in it because it can't be a huge amount, so I doubt you have anything to worry about. If you had eaten the whole tray then maybe you would be in trouble!

Sending you positive vibes and let us know how you get on :)

Am sure you will be absolutely fine. Did you see how many syns were in it because it can't be a huge amount, so I doubt you have anything to worry about. If you had eaten the whole tray then maybe you would be in trouble!

Sending you positive vibes and let us know how you get on :)

I didn't, I think I just chose to ignore it but I haven't used many syns this week so just trying to forget it and move on. It hasn't helped that I jumped on my scales this morning and apparently put on 3lb over night! I know after 2 big losses I am expecting it to slow down and I have always said I am happy with 2lb a week but will be really gutted if it is less. I have worked far too hard the last few weeks to be putting weight on now! x

good luck today to all Thursday weighers. My scales are showing 1lb off so quite delighted with that :)

Good luck everyone x

1.5 lbs off today :) Just 0.5 lbs to my first 1/2 stone award - next week hopefully.

Good luck to everyone with WI today

Morning ladies, well really pleased this morning, my WI was 2.5lbs, so almost at my club 10.If I can match that next week I'll be there!......then I only have 90!% to go:sigh:..lol
I think you've got to eat 3,500 extra calories to put on 1 lb,,,so I don't think any cupcakes that I've ever had have that many calories, just forget and move on...hope they WERE perfect!:)
Good luck anyone who hasn't WI yet xx

Morning ladies/gents. Haven't written in here for a long time but got my 3 stone award today. So so cuffed hope you all have a great week x

I am nervous about this weeks weigh in :| - we always (me & the other half) go to the Thursday evening class - however last week we had to go to the Sat morning one (& you are always lighter in the mornings)!! Worried I will not have lost this week, argh. Scales show I have slightly (see my diary for more info) - but The evening classes means you've got to eat throughout the day - therefore getting heavier, help, haha! x

Morning ladies/gents. Haven't written in here for a long time but got my 3 stone award today. So so cuffed hope you all have a great week x

Well done :)

Have decided to do SW from home now as I know the plan and can't make group every week.

Just WI at home and it's a STS for me this week x

I've had a very bad week, been off plan, but still shockingly have lost 0.5lbs.

First weigh in tonight and I've lost 4lbs. Happy with that since I did get a bit happy with the Crabbies earlier in the week (which are a gutting 13 syns each! :cry:). Last week I was trying to make do with the stuff we already had in the house so hopefully now that I've had a chance to stock up the fridge I can really crack on.

2.5lb off this week. 15lb total in 3 weeks. Got my 1 stone award and my bronze body magic award x

I lost 4lbs this week and got Slimmer of the Week AND Slimmer of the Month :-D

Back