Thursday Weighers

4.5lb off this week... So glad to be back on it!! 10.5lb from target hoping to get there in 5 weeks for a family wedding... Fingers crossed!

Great loss; I'm sure you'll hit target in 5 weeks

Just the 1 lb for me, but am pleased whatever I lose. Almost at my 10% and didn't realise but almost at the 1.1/2 stones award too, so hoping for both of those next week.
Well done girls, onwards and downwards! :)

Well done Polly; any loss is a good one.

My first weigh in today and I lost 5lb. Having come from Weight Watchers I couldn't believe I could eat as much as I did and lose weight but today's result definitely proved me wrong..very happy :)

Great result. I've done WW and SW and prefer SW because I don't need to weigh so many of the foods and never feel hungry

2lb off this week. Starting to actually worry that my losses are getting less each week (8lb, 4.5lb, 2.5lb and now 2lb)

Hi everyone hope you don't mind me butting in. I weigh on a Thurs too. 1lb off this week for me expected to sts so v.chuffed! Well done everyone :)

3.5 lbs off. So happy!

Well done everyone, some great losses there!
Don't worry about it ICAN, your body is just getting used to what you're eating......slow and steady wins every time, and very often that first week people get a super loss but rarely does it keep going like that. Onwards now towards NEXT Thursday. good luck all x

Well it's the first time I have done this but I maintained, I felt reasonably sure that I was going to lose at least 1.5lbs but maybe that was my problem I had my eyes on the prize, and I haven't eaten enough due to work stresses, related to it.
next week is the week I have to get back on track. Congratulations everyone else on the thread ;)

2 lbs off for me and really annoyed about it :(

I just put a thread up on the main page asking about exercise as I am doing a lot more than I ever have, but weight loss is slowing!!

You're annoyed at losing 2lbs? I'd be chuffed to bits. Been on plan, did extra exercise and lost 1 lb...that's just the way it goes x

You're annoyed at losing 2lbs? I'd be chuffed to bits. Been on plan, did extra exercise and lost 1 lb...that's just the way it goes x

I think because I know I have so much weight to lose, it just seems like a drop in the ocean. Was 100%, did exercise, I was expecting a lot more!

But a loss is a loss :)

I've been 100% on plan since May 24th, except for 2 days, and I have never had a really big loss. I've just had to give myself a good talking to...especially one week when I'd walked instead of using the car, and done extra exercise and I STS.......I was absolutely gutted, and I think when you feel like that, it's the time when people think it's not working and give up. If your head isn't in the right place, it's so easy to do....but remember, it's easy to put on, but not so easy to take off again. Just move on and forget about it. 2lb is excellent , well so is 1lb, losing slowly you're more likely to keep it off. I have LOADS to lose...and have to just have patience and perseverance xx

Don't worry about it, just put it behind you and move on.It happens to everyone eventually, we're all human. :)
Nervous about tomorrow, so just keeping my fingers crossed, goof luck all you Thursday girls xx

Back