Thursday Weighers

great losses everyone, well done x

Going to join in here as well :) 3lb off last night, was disappointed to start with as I wanted 3.5lb so I could get my stone award, but feel better now as I know I will get it next week. 13.5lb in 4 weeks, I'm really chuft with myself :)

STS this week. Well done to everyone on losses.

I was the same Slimby30..I wanted just an extra half a pound which would not only have taken me to half a stone loss in my first 2 weeks but would have taken me from the 15s to the 14s. And 14 is a much nicer number lol. But hey ho - it will have to be next week!

The same happened to me 2 weeks ago. I only needed half a pound for it. I have lost 19.5lb in 5 weeks x

Well done to both of you on your losses, I kept telling myself I shouldn't be so ungrateful and that 3lbs of a loss is a good loss, but I think I'm just greedy lol !!

Yes you are.....I could have 2 of those!! lolol!! I've only lost 3 lbs twice since I started, I'm beginning to think I chose the wrong icon on my ticker...it's a snail and living up to it's name!:rotflmao:

Well I've just joined up today following a lack of motivation! Last Thursday saw me gain 10.5lb lmao, just come back off an all inclusive holiday to Tenerife. Want to get right back on track, not really too bothered about the gain :)

Pollywotsit at least it is coming off, that's the main thing, no matter how slow it comes off, apparently the slower it comes off the more chance it will stay off, good luck :)

humidex-7 that's shows the sign of a good hols lol ! at least you are getting right back on though, a lot of people would just think they had blown it and give up - good luck :) x

Yes it is, slow but sure...I'm just so impatient! lol!
Oh If I put on 10.5 I'd be sobbing into my ....well whatever was handy!! You must have had a stonker of a holiday! lolol! x

2.5lb off this week which sees me to half a pound below my target woo hoo! Can actually believe I've made it here, 5stone 10lb in 45 weeks - I love slimming world!

WOO HOO!! well done you! x:talk017:

My weigh in isn't till 7:30. Gonna be very hungry. :p

Mines usually around 9.45 am, but not going this week, am going to a funeral, good luck x

2.5lb off this week which sees me to half a pound below my target woo hoo! Can actually believe I've made it here, 5stone 10lb in 45 weeks - I love slimming world!

That is incredible you must be jumping off the walls with happiness! You should throw yourself a party!

I shall have an "unnoficial" WI in the morning on my own scales so hopefully they will show something, but will have to wait for next week for it to become official. Good luck all x

Back