Thursday Weighers

Been off plan for 2 weeks, lets see how much I've messed up :(

I'm the same. Slightly freaking out all day today and so disappointed with myself.

Only half a pound this week. I know I shouldn't be disappointed because its still a loss but I am :(

I know, I'm positive now and hoping for a bigger number next week. Good luck tonight :)

Lost one and a half pound - 7 and half pound in 3 weeks so got first sticker but for some reason I'm disappointed, not sure why. Not going to blow it though, I've been exercising everyday and feel much better and clothes feel better......

2lbs off for me :)

1.5lb for me. 1st 7lb in 6 weeks and my award

1376594060371.jpg

1 pound off in two weeks, still quite pleased since I haven't synned anything for two weeks :sigh:

Need some motivation back! Missed group today as I was far too busy and really needed that chat!

2.5 lbs off. Shocked! Haven't been doing too good. Weighed myself this morning again and another pound down. Happy days!

Well I had a really bad day yesterday, I went to a funeral...and then felt as if I was eating for England (buffet)then didn't stop when I got home. I felt as once I'd started I just couldn't stop! Haven't been "off plan" for a whole day once, so I was more than relieved this morning, my scales at home showed a 1.5 lb loss. Of course it's not official....but it made me feel better! Hoping to break the next stone barrier next week. Well done ladies xx

1lb off this week.

Well I had a really bad day yesterday, I went to a funeral...and then felt as if I was eating for England (buffet)then didn't stop when I got home. I felt as once I'd started I just couldn't stop! Haven't been "off plan" for a whole day once, so I was more than relieved this morning, my scales at home showed a 1.5 lb loss. Of course it's not official....but it made me feel better! Hoping to break the next stone barrier next week. Well done ladies xx

Polly, I find buffets lethal. Good luck with your WI and hope you break that next barrier

Well am working towards it..hopefully will reach that Christmas target,,,,and then to start for next years one! :rolleyes:

Back from our week in Wales weighing 1.75lb heavier. Happy with that after the food ive had (eaten some things not had for ages, partly through choice/partly through the menu available)
Ive got two weeks to turn this around and be down to my mindset target (9st 8lbs) for grandsons christening!!

Back