Thursday Weighers

Slow and steady wins the race, lose it fast, put it back on fast. 1-1.5 every week is good, and easier to maintain. I see you have less than 1 stone to lose for your target, don't worry, it will disappear soon enough x

Slow and steady wins the race, lose it fast, put it back on fast. 1-1.5 every week is good, and easier to maintain. I see you have less than 1 stone to lose for your target, don't worry, it will disappear soon enough x

Ditto :) at first I found it so frustrating but now I'm glad my losses are averaging quite well

afraid.gif
.........Thursday approaches................................good luck all! xx

What App do you use ?

Hi,

A friend of mine ( skinnydawn ) has been telling me how this website has helped her keep her focus when times are tough.

I have been reading the links in this area. I too weigh in every Thursday and every Wednesday night I start to think about how my week has been.

This week I am truly not sure how it will go tomorrow. I just wish I was better at keeping track of my weight loss achievements.

Can any of you guys give me tips on the best app I can use to track my weight as I have noticed some of you have your shine's on your pages others have your journey animated. I have a samsung Galaxy Ace ( 5 months before my upgrade.)

Hi,

A friend of mine ( skinnydawn ) has been telling me how this website has helped her keep her focus when times are tough.

I have been reading the links in this area. I too weigh in every Thursday and every Wednesday night I start to think about how my week has been.

This week I am truly not sure how it will go tomorrow. I just wish I was better at keeping track of my weight loss achievements.

Can any of you guys give me tips on the best app I can use to track my weight as I have noticed some of you have your shine's on your pages others have your journey animated. I have a samsung Galaxy Ace ( 5 months before my upgrade.)

Mines done on SW website itself :D

Soooo hoping for a much better week after maintaining last week. I have worked hard this week. 7 weeks, 21lbs gone, 1 maintain and no gains!

Soooo hoping for a much better week after maintaining last week. I have worked hard this week. 7 weeks, 21lbs gone, 1 maintain and no gains!

Thats nothing to be sniffed well done, if I know anything about this plan, if you have been good and stuck to plan, the weight does come off, it might just not be ever week, I have chunky weight loss, so I might lose nothing next week and then 3lbs the week after. But 21lbs off in 7 weeks is marvellous

Well last week I was, 14st 4.6lbs this week I am 14st 1.4 lbs so that 3.2 off for me and I've only been fully back on SW since Sunday, very pleased with that.

Good luck everyone xx

Another 1.5 off for me this week, so 1.5 to go for my 2 stone award, hopefully next week. Good luck everyone who hasn't weighed in yet x

SSSuzy, I notice you haven't got a Ticker? I love these you can see at a glance how you're doing and you edit and update it every week with your new weight. There are links on here for how to do it
www.tickerfactory.com

I swear by keeping a written daily diary, I log every thing in with no messing, hth x

Last edited:
Sts for me but that was expected. Good luck everyone!

2 lb gain, but its expected! So much chocolate consumption week :17729:

Last edited:
Back