Thursday Weighers

Ok gained a pound.
So - ive set target, get this pound off nxt wk then will be at target.

Sent from my ST18i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Maybe your body is happy where it's at hun?

I think it's a good move to set target x

Well done Cookie!

Yeah it did help to refresh every thing. Going to give it 110% this week and fill in the Food Diary my C gave me to see if there is anything there that needs changing.

X

Maybe your body is happy where it's at hun?

I think it's a good move to set target x

This is what everyone is telling me.
Either way, under 10, im happy with that, if I can stick at 9 n half once this pound off then "whoohoo" :)

Sent from my ST18i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done to every one on their WI..........I was down 2.5Lbs this week so happy just 2lbs off my 1st stone and only on week 4

New here (wel new to slimming world, although not first time I've done it)

It was my first meeting tonight- so hopefully I'll be reporting back next Thursday with a loss :)

Kelley x

Well done everyone on the losses this week.

2lbs off for me this week, need another pound to get my 7 stone award and 3 pounds for my Target.

I think it's great as well when you see some peoples attitudes towards gains, I wish I could have that attitude.

files
S/P how absolutely fantastic, 5 stones lost, you must feel like a whole new woman, I'm so pleased for you, WELL DONE!! That's my journey too 5 stones eventually, and I shall change my target when I reach the present one set.

Well done on the losses ladies, if you gani you know how to get it off, so just keep plugging away.
Welcome Kelley x

thanks for all the kind words and advice last thursday :) its so nice to have like minded people supporting each other! taken onboard the ideas, ive made sure i have some breakfast (usually just toast) and also making sure i have both HXA + B choices, definitely feeling less bloated which is always good. Ive been writing a food diary, i was away at the weekend so went a bit off track but i wrote everything anyway and have got back on it. Upped my water intake too. Fingers crossed for a loss but after this weekend i would understand if i didnt- which is the main thing! as long as i know why.

i'll keep a food diary for the next 4 weeks and see if there is anything explaining my stupid up down up down issue! and i'll try and post it if i can work out how haha

hope everyones having a fab week so far xx

Hi ladies, welcome to Thursday weighers Safia. Well not having a particularly good week, I'm usually really positive, well I USUALLY stick to plan 100% but half term and I have my Grandies...and they've FORCED me to nibble!
embarrassed-smiley-face.gif
from chips to jelly babies!! I MUST be 100% tomorrow, or I shall be really annoyed with myself! Weather has been so lousy, that I haven't been to the park with the dog...so not only a bit off plan but hardly any exercise either! Thursday will come too soon this week! x

Hi ladies, welcome to Thursday weighers Safia. Well not having a particularly good week, I'm usually really positive, well I USUALLY stick to plan 100% but half term and I have my Grandies...and they've FORCED me to nibble!
embarrassed-smiley-face.gif
from chips to jelly babies!! I MUST be 100% tomorrow, or I shall be really annoyed with myself! Weather has been so lousy, that I haven't been to the park with the dog...so not only a bit off plan but hardly any exercise either! Thursday will come too soon this week! x

The half term has the opposite affect for me, the kids run me ragged so have no time to cheat! This is the first full 100% week i have had since my daughter was born 15 weeks ago x

Best of luck tomorrow everyone for WI hope ye all have great results xx

Well now they're older I don't have them so much as I used to, so I like it if we spend time together. I have a craft room and they like to make things, sometimes it's cards, this time we've made a big Christmas wreath out of paper cones for their Mum.....it's just that they're permanently hungry....and I've taken to nibbling along with them. Am dreading the morning WI!!
Good luck to everyone xx

Back