Thursday Weighers

0.5lbs on :( I'll make sure I lose it next week xx

Ah cookie you have had a difficult week don't stress.
Half on for me. Can't seem to consistently lose no matter what I do. Frustrating!!!

We'll both have to have lots of soup this week Jen, the only thing is I can only make 3 of them but only like 2. Got some soup from my mums so that will do two meals and then may have to do a casserole with loads of super free and speed to. We'll get losses next week xxx

1lb on for me but its deserved and i understand why so cant complain really. got a whole load of food diaries, will be doing it from home with family as my 'consultants'- fed up of paying to be told ive put on. feel in control so far (its only been half a day mind!) so lets see how it goes. we will all be losing together next week :) xx

I lost 1/2 lb, which was a shock because I was fully prepared for a sts or a gain, so a loss is a loss and I'm happy . Am on the straight and narrow 100% this week, have no distractions as far as I know so hoping for a bumper week next week .
I've made S-Soup the last 3 or 4 weeks, and I bung in every vegetable imaginable. I blend half and leave half chunky, I also add meat cubed, like chicken or turkey mince, this week I've bought lean lamb mince. It's not completely free because I use stock cubes that are, but I also add bisto, but I make a huge pot full, so that 2 tablespoons of Bisto is negligible when adding syns. I usually have it with a dippy slice of wholemeal toast and it's vey filling. The first 2 weeks I did it I lost 2 lbs each week. Not a huge amount like some folk, but am a slow loser on the whole, but as long as I lose I don't care xx

Down 2 & half pounds this week, getting my 1st stone award and also SOTM happy days!

3lb off for me. I have had a rough few weeks and put on 4.5lb last week. Hopefully can stick with it now x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

2.5 off and really feeling back in control at last :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

ooh! well done girls, isn't it great when you get a good loss?
ALICE..........My Diary.jpg THIS IS MY DIARY...I couldn't be doing with lots of pieces of paper, and this is so much easier. I've filled it in every day since I started and it's kept me on track 99% of the time. Only thing I've changed is I swapped the first 2 columns around, so now the first one is Superfree and the 2nd Free. Just thought if you were going to "go it alone" a book kept to hand would be better than a pile of papers. HTH xx

Just wanted to add, that this page was when I first started, now I don't write all the ingredients for a salad, or a casserole, only if I add something that isn't free or S/Free, so that it stands out.

That's a fab idea thanks for sharing! Iv kept a food diary every week I find it really keeps me on track but all those pieces of paper in my folder do drive me mad!

A 3lb loss for me this week well done everyone! :)

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

One lb off for me guys.

Polly I love your diary idea. I'm gonna buy myself a nice little book to use instead of those sheets they give us x

Kelley

Hi everybody,

I hope you don't mind me jumping in on this thread ... I had my second week at Slimming World yesterday (so my first weigh in after a week of slimming) and I lost 5.5lbs so I'm pretty over the moon. Hoping for another good week this week but got a lot on! Still hoping to do it though :) looks like people can do really amazingly on it - I hope I'm one of them!

Hi everybody, I hope you don't mind me jumping in on this thread ... I had my second week at Slimming World yesterday (so my first weigh in after a week of slimming) and I lost 5.5lbs so I'm pretty over the moon. Hoping for another good week this week but got a lot on! Still hoping to do it though :) looks like people can do really amazingly on it - I hope I'm one of them!

Hey that's a great result! Well done!!!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

You're very welcome...just a little tip, I don't measure with a ruler, I fold the page in half! I've got room for 2 more weeks in my book, so that's lasted me since the first week in June. Using the official ones, I was all over the place, plus I'd filled them in wrongly anyway, so I find the book SO much easier.
Saruk, well done....you can do it, you just have to have your head in the right place and go with it. This is the first time I've stuck to a diet...and it doesn't feel like a diet...in donkeys years...and if I can do it ANYONE can. When the weight starts dropping away, it gives you SO much more motivation, plus you can get the support on here too .
Great loss Dawn xx

Thanks Polly! I'm so excited for what the future can bring now! It's exciting :) I'm already looking forward to that time when I go into a shop and actually enjoy trying things on! :) eeeee

Back