Thursday Weighers

Feeling quietly confident had a sneak look at scales at swimming today and it looks good! How about you?

I am dreading it. I really need to give myself a kick up the bum I feel like things arent shifting this week :( and its the week in the month I usually get a good loss! I should really hunt some easy recipes on here to try

Feeling quietly confident had a sneak look at scales at swimming today and it looks good! How about you?
haha i did the same.. had quick jump on my dads and i liked what i saw too :) so fingers crossed.. i think some times you need a sneaky weigh in the week to keep your motivation up :)

I am dreading it. I really need to give myself a kick up the bum I feel like things arent shifting this week :( and its the week in the month I usually get a good loss! I should really hunt some easy recipes on here to try
I know its really annoying when you having a week when you just cant be bothered, when i have them sort of weeks i just think to myself i'll regret it come thursday that usually keeps me going :) good luck and stay strong!

I am finding anything to keep me busy have just been making Christmas cards using my little ones footprints they look really cute if I say so myself! :)

Hows everyone feeling about thursday? :)

Hmm well November has so far been dodgy for me, I've been out for ill chosen meals this week already on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Monday. Im only 3lb away from my 5.5 stone award so would like that in the next couple of weeks but we shall see. Good luck everyone :)

Got on mine today, first time since Thursday morning...had 2 baddish days...buffet at darts, then out to lunch with my daughter..then Saturday a Murder Mystery...Death by Chocolate, so you can guess what I was eating! Today my scales say the same as last week.....so hopefully I haven't messed the diet up too badly, I haven't had anything I shouldn't since Saturday night.........and I don't want Thursday to come too soon!
Good luck all xx

I never weigh between official WI's so no idea how I'm doing. Had to miss class last week but back this week. I think it's gonna be bad as I've been pretty much off plan this week! Oh dear :( Ah well, will take it as I find it. I'm still pretty happy with how much I have gained/lost so a little gain won't spoil that too much. xxx

Argh I'm feeling really nervous about tomorrow as I didn't lose any last week, stayed the same! I haven't been able to run this week either, due to the weather, so I've brought myself a new exercise bike! I would be happy with even a pound off this week :(

One of our ladies at group, just finished the 30 day shred...and she's lost 1 lb over the whole 30 days !! she'd lost inches and looks great but her weight hadn't really moved. I couldn't be doing that (too old) but the disappointment would hit me as much as it has her, because last week she was going to throw the towel in. I think you need enough exercise to tone you up, depending on how much weight you have to lose.obviously..if it's loads and you don't do SOME sort of exercise, then you'll have flab. My daughters friend has lost 7 stones on Lighter Life.......but has love handles and chicken wings like you wouldn't believe...because she's done nothing to tone up.Don't think there's much better than brisk walking...and my little dog loves that more than me. I have some weight balls and a kettlebell, that I use but am afraid my bike doesn't get used much...not as much as it should anyway x
Good luck for tomorrow girls! xx

Good luck for tomorrow girls. I'm hoping for a maintain. November has been a bad month for me as lots of social stuff going on. Line well and truly drawn and going to give it my best shot in December.

I never weigh between official WI's so no idea how I'm doing. Had to miss class last week but back this week. I think it's gonna be bad as I've been pretty much off plan this week! Oh dear :( Ah well, will take it as I find it. I'm still pretty happy with how much I have gained/lost so a little gain won't spoil that too much. xxx

I'm the same I never take a sneaky look to see how I'm doing before weigh in. I think I'd end up sabotaging myself lol

Don't know how I've done this week, I sts last week so I'm really hoping for a good loss, I've been good all week so I'm owed it (fingers crossed).

Week before last I lost 5lb so if I get another one of those I'll be ecstatic cos I'll be out of the 19s finally!

Good luck to all the other Thursday WI's

xx

Hi everyone.

I've had to jack the meetings in as basically I can't afford to go. I know it's only £20 a month but in the run up to Xmas when I've bought ZERO presents yet, it's an expense I can do without.

But I'm pleased to announce I've lost 2.5lbs this week. The upside to weighing at home is the first thing weigh in. :) wee and weigh!! Lol

Good luck everyone else x

Well I'm happy to say another 1 lb bites the dust, especially after my binge weekend and the Death by Chocolate do! Would love to hit the next half stone mark before Christmas, but having already reached my Christmas target, that would be a huge bonus!
Kelley one of our ladies said this morning she'd been going for 2 years...and the first thing I said was "that's a lot of money" especially as she's been see sawing for the last 8 months. I'm going to stick it out to Christmas...but getting up early on cold frosty mornings...scraping the car, or battling with freezing fog or snow isn't my "thing" did that for years when I worked morning shift......but going to group keeps me on track......I just wish I KNEW that I could do it at home. Mind the 2 weeks I haven't gone, I don't get the same sort of satisfaction as when someone else announces my losses...it's all in the head!! Good luck x

Good afternoon all! After a week of feeling very bloated and unmotivated I somehow managed a 2lb loss so obviously not doing as bad as I thought!! I have just had a treat for lunch some sushi from tesco which if I remember correctly is 1.5 syns and am all planned up until next wed. Only 3lbs left to reach my Christmas target!

Good luck everyone!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Wow! well done ladies! :)

I'm absolutely thrilled to say that I've lost another 4lb this week :clap: I've been having 2 scanbran with cottage cheese everyday for lunch and even though it doesn't taste fantastic, it really does seem to be working for me.

Good luck to all of you that weigh in this evening!

Half 5 seems so long away, why does weigh day drag!! Lol

Lost 3.5 pounds :) slimming of the week and slimming of the month :) yay!!!

Hey all, I am very pleased this week with my 3lb off after a dodgy week last week. I also got my 5 and a half stone award :D

Well done all on this weeks losses :clap:

Hey all, I am very pleased this week with my 3lb off after a dodgy week last week. I also got my 5 and a half stone award :D

Well done all on this weeks losses :clap:
Well done.. you did great :)

Back