Thursday Weighers

Well done everyone! A pound off for me

Well done all! I gained 5lbs over two weeks, oops! Ah well, I am nearly 38 weeks pregnant and tbh I have been fairly off plan this week and last so it's no shock. ;) Two weeks to go until baby time and resulting mega weight loss! xxx

Well done everyone! 3lb off for me and mega chuffed ... Just the one pound until my SW 1 stone award now!

Well done everybody this week! After not losing any last week, I took everyone's little words of wisdom on here and pushed on, and I lose 4.5 lbs, and reaching my 1stone award! So chuffed, only 1 and a half stone to go! Thank you all for your tips and motivation xx

Well done everybody this week! After not losing any last week, I took everyone's little words of wisdom on here and pushed on, and I lose 4.5 lbs, and reaching my 1stone award! So chuffed, only 1 and a half stone to go! Thank you all for your tips and motivation xx

Well done Fifi! You must be thrilled with 4.5lb loss!?! :clap:

Hello fellow Thursday weighers! 2lb off for me this week, well done to everyone!

Well done ladies...oh I'd love to have a 4.5 lb loss...never happened, never will...not without a miracle...I should just be called plodding Polly! :sigh:

Well done ladies...oh I'd love to have a 4.5 lb loss...never happened, never will...not without a miracle...I should just be called plodding Polly! :sigh:
Slow and steady still gets you there though:)
I'm so cheesed off with myself this month. I'm the same weight now as I was 6 weeks ago :(

Wow, well done :)

If you've stuck to plan it WILL come off, but 6 weeks is a long time to STS, do you do a diary? I find that's the best thing for me....are you sticking to plan, because if you are you most definitely should be losing something? Check your meals and syns and see what changes you can make...good luck x

If you've stuck to plan it WILL come off, but 6 weeks is a long time to STS, do you do a diary? I find that's the best thing for me....are you sticking to plan, because if you are you most definitely should be losing something? Check your meals and syns and see what changes you can make...good luck x
To be honest looking back over the past 6 weeks I've been very hit and miss with the plan so I can't be too unhappy. I'm back on it now so hopefully I'll see the scales moving in the right direction again:)

I can't weigh in this week :( have to work. But good luck to everyone :)

Back