Thursday Weighers

Well done pollywotsit! One pound off for me taking me back to my pre holiday weight ( went away beg of sept but it has taken me a while lol)

Well done to you both and an extra well done to fitting into your jeggings. It definitely makes it all worthwhile when you fit into something you thought you wouldn't.

Well done ladies! Our Halo's are shining brightly today :angeldevil:

I hope you're all sitting down :) I lost .... wait for it!!! 5 1/2lbs this week :D I got my 2st award and was slimmer of the week.

I putting it down to walking my little legs off and eating MDF (scanbran) everyday.

I took a photo of my face 7 weeks ago on the day I joined Slimming World and took another again today.... I cant believe the difference! I look so much healthier :) What do you think? Please excuse the miserable face :)

Woot 3lb off this week..know the next couple of weeks with staff dos and bits is going to be rough, so happy to have that off!

Well done both of you and new Clare you can def see a difference!

Wow, the difference is really clear.

I'm a newbie and lost 5 1/2 last week and 2 1/2 this week so got my 1/2 stone award. I'm v chuffed. My 3 year old thinks I go to get my feet measured and wanted me to put my sticker on my jumper!

5.5lbs is amazing and there is such a difference in the pics you've posted, you look fab! I've got 3.5 off this week so 1lb till I'm in the 12's, and 2lbs till I'm club 10! Fantastic week for everyone, well done xxx

Thank you liquoricet! I have a way to go yet too, still have a stone and 3 lbs to go for target but, I after losing 18lbs in 7 weeks I feel so motivated to stick to it! How long have you been on SW? xx

Well done ladies! I gained 2lbs on my last WI so my total pregnancy gain is 2st 10.5lbs. Just under 3 stone so I'm happy with that!

Will let you all know how we get on and how I do weight loss wise once baby is here! Good luck everyone :) xxx

Well done everyone:) Wow Clare you can really see a difference :)

I lost 2lbs this week. One more weighin for me before the new year. I'm hoping to lose 1 1/2 to get my 4 stone award.

Wow, everyone has done brilliantly this week!!!
A early morning weigh in for me this week, which means I lost 4.5lb,however back to evening weigh in next week so it could bite me back in the ass :D
However for now I shall just stroke my SOW sticker :p

Wow, I can totally see the difference in your face. Well done on your loss, you've done brilliantly.

Well done ladies! Our Halo's are shining brightly today :angeldevil:

I hope you're all sitting down :) I lost .... wait for it!!! 5 1/2lbs this week :D I got my 2st award and was slimmer of the week.

I putting it down to walking my little legs off and eating MDF (scanbran) everyday.

I took a photo of my face 7 weeks ago on the day I joined Slimming World and took another again today.... I cant believe the difference! I look so much healthier :) What do you think? Please excuse the miserable face :)

Well peeps I joined SW today and it's been a tough day getting to grips with it and I have made a few mistakes but very excited about ! My goal is to lose exactly two stone and any more than that will just be a bonus !!!! So let it begin ! Hoping my mum will start end of jan too for moral support ! My plan for tomorrow is to make fish and rice for breakfast which sounds odd but I love an Asian diet and omelette for lunch with salad, with Singapore noodles for dinner and might make some sort of slimming world roulade for dessert x rivitas for healthy extra b and milk and cheese for a x

Welcome Luciiiloo, sounds like you have got your meals planned and sorted. Don't forget to have superfree with every meal, including your breakfast :)
Good luck :)
Well peeps I joined SW today and it's been a tough day getting to grips with it and I have made a few mistakes but very excited about ! My goal is to lose exactly two stone and any more than that will just be a bonus !!!! So let it begin ! Hoping my mum will start end of jan too for moral support ! My plan for tomorrow is to make fish and rice for breakfast which sounds odd but I love an Asian diet and omelette for lunch with salad, with Singapore noodles for dinner and might make some sort of slimming world roulade for dessert x rivitas for healthy extra b and milk and cheese for a x

Wow, fantastic losses ladies, well done to all of you.....Clare you've lost your cheeks...you don't realise how much weight you lose in your face, everyone looks at hips and bums but your face ALWAYS shows it. 5.5 lbs is a fantastic loss......I have scan bran too...never lost that amount. Have you been doing the SB challenge? I started it, but they're so filling I just can't eat as many as you need! I have mine with cheesy triangles, then marmite and cucumber on the top, sometimes 1/2 slice of lean ham on the top of that...love it!
Welcome Luci.......this is a nice thread, you'll get to know people. Best thing to do is start a diary, My Diary.jpg this is how I do mine...this page is when I first started, but it shows me every day, all I need and all I've eaten. Make sure you balance everything out, so that you get everything you need, and don't forget to fill your plate with 1/3rd superfree every day.....(veggies!) good luck on your journey, we're all riding along together xx
BTW as I said this was when I first started, I don't put every item down anymore, I just put casserole, or hot pot because I know everything that's superfree//free now, HTH x

I've been going for a fortnight. At some point I'll work out how to do a proper SIG file. I've found their online diary quite useful. I'm more likely to fill it in than a paper one.

I'm trying to lose weight because I've taken up running and I'm conscious of how slow I am and think it'll help me speed up if I'm quicker.

I do running too and I have noticed a massive difference from when I first started! It really motivates me when my speed is getting quicker every week, I use that mapmyrun on my iPhone, it's really good! xx

How weird! I feel exactly the same this week. Not doing anything differently but really struggling :( I feel like I've been of plan but I haven't I'm going to make sure I get lots of walking in this week and hopefully it will give me the boost ( not the chocolate variety ) I need .

Let's all keep in touch this week for moral support :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back