Thursday Weighers

Hey I'm a Thursday weigher too! This is my third week. Really gutted I've stuck to it 100% this week and I've only lost 1lb that's 15 1/2 lb in 3 weeks. Is it normal for weight loss to dramatically slpw down after a few weeks? :/ :(

wow Wow WOW!!!

That's amazing!!! Well done ! I'm thrilled for you chick!! :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you!

I'm so happy - felt great all week, ate some fabulous food, didn't feel deprived once. All I have to do (and that's not a small ask, by any means) is keep it up :D. I fully intend to.

Hey I'm a Thursday weigher too! This is my third week. Really gutted I've stuck to it 100% this week and I've only lost 1lb that's 15 1/2 lb in 3 weeks. Is it normal for weight loss to dramatically slpw down after a few weeks? :/ :(

What's *only* about a loss? It's a pound you'll never see again. It's well over a stone in 3 weeks. Wow.

:bliss::bliss:Got my 3.5 stone award this morning...am SO happy!!:bliss::bliss:

A loss is a loss, no matter how small, it's all ONWARDS AND DOWNWARDS.
Yes 1st WI can be dramatic...and yes a lot of it will be water...but you're right, if you have a lot to lose, you CAN get huge losses.......:confused:...didn't happen to me, but I still lost...and am still losing. You will have weeks with big losses, small losses, or even staying the same...but if you stick to the plan, IT WILL WORK, and it WILL COME OFF!
Welcome to the new Thursday losers.....look forward to chatting with you all xx

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weekly-weigh/313347-sw-awards.html...this is the link for the awards page......you can actually highlight the award you want, right click copy, go back to your signature, right click and paste. ...HTH xx

Wow well done everyone! :)
5lb off for me this week! I'm thrilled :)
I've got my 3st award YAY!

Go Polly!!! :) well done lovely lady! You must be over the moon!
I admire your determination and positive attitude :) xxx

You too Clare, well done!! xx

Half a pound on even though I was 100%, in a plus note my predicted progress line has got steeper even with the gain so must have done something right this month! Got to keep going

Wow. Just had to weigh myself twice because I didn't quite believe it the first time. (I thought I was seeing things, or that I was still asleep....), Just in case, I went to make a cup of tea and then weighed myself *again*.

13.5lbs

O.M.G.

Now - I temper this with a few things :
  1. I know there's lots of water loss the first week.
  2. I have a massive amount to lose and therefore should expect larger losses to start with which then slow down to smaller, more sustaainable ones.
  3. Unlike this morning, when I got hugely depressed last week weighed myself and decided to get back on plan I was wearing clothes (not really heavy ones, but still) so I should expect they weighed something.

But I shall be skipping round for the rest of the day :bliss:

Thank you - all of you, for all the posts I've read this week. Inspirational - that's you lot.

that's amazing! well done and keep going! you'll be flying through the stones! :D x

Wow. Just had to weigh myself twice because I didn't quite believe it the first time. (I thought I was seeing things, or that I was still asleep....), Just in case, I went to make a cup of tea and then weighed myself *again*.

13.5lbs

O.M.G.

Now - I temper this with a few things :
  1. I know there's lots of water loss the first week.
  2. I have a massive amount to lose and therefore should expect larger losses to start with which then slow down to smaller, more sustaainable ones.
  3. Unlike this morning, when I got hugely depressed last week weighed myself and decided to get back on plan I was wearing clothes (not really heavy ones, but still) so I should expect they weighed something.

But I shall be skipping round for the rest of the day :bliss:

Thank you - all of you, for all the posts I've read this week. Inspirational - that's you lot.

Thats is fantastic - what a result! Congratulations! ! Xx

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Wow well done everyone! :)
5lb off for me this week! I'm thrilled :)
I've got my 3st award YAY!

Thats is amazing to have such a fantastic loss after that much weight! Congratulations! Xx

A loss is a loss, no matter how small, it's all ONWARDS AND DOWNWARDS.
Yes 1st WI can be dramatic...and yes a lot of it will be water...but you're right, if you have a lot to lose, you CAN get huge losses.......:confused:...didn't happen to me, but I still lost...and am still losing. You will have weeks with big losses, small losses, or even staying the same...but if you stick to the plan, IT WILL WORK, and it WILL COME OFF!
Welcome to the new Thursday losers.....look forward to chatting with you all xx

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weekly-weigh/313347-sw-awards.html...this is the link for the awards page......you can actually highlight the award you want, right click copy, go back to your signature, right click and paste. ...HTH xx

Congratulations! You have all inspired me to carry on and make sure I can say the same one day!

Thank you x

Well done to everyone, couldn't go to class today car in garage for its MOT and it failed, goner cost 250quid should get it back tomorrow or sat morning do miss my car, my nearest class is 40mins away by car and our village only has 2 bus rides per day (morning and evening), but well done to everyone xx

Back