Thursday Weighers

I lost 2lbs this week :) Really chuffed as I drank my weight in alcohol on Saturday night and wasn't exactly on plan on Sunday nor Monday either due to hangover cravings!! Will be on form until next week as I only need another 2lbs for my 1 stone award :) Well done to everyone else! xx

2.5lb off for me, bit annoyed it wasn't three though as that would of gotten me my first award of half a stone. Oh well.

Well done everyone! :))

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

Next week luvvie, you'll get it next week! xx

Well done everyone. Lost 2 this week which I'm pleased about but If I'm honest I wasn't 100% on plan and today I've already used my syns and it's only 2pm. Hello free food!

2lb off for me this week, which meant my 11.5 stone award! :) x

11.5 !! wow!!! well done you xx

Not doing so well this week :(
I don't understand what's gotten in to me?!? You'd think that after a huge loss of 5lbs last week and getting my 3st award I would be on fire this week! Oh no not me! I've had a Big Mac meal and yes I did go large! lol
I've also munched my way through a mountain of crisps, 4 bakewell slices yesterday and home made mac and cheese!!!

I'm back in plan now but I fear it's too little too late for this week. Oh well just going to forget about it and move on AGAIN!!! :)
How's everyone else doing? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Not doing so well this week :(
I don't understand what's gotten in to me?!? You'd think that after a huge loss of 5lbs last week and getting my 3st award I would be on fire this week! Oh no not me! I've had a Big Mac meal and yes I did go large! lol
I've also munched my way through a mountain of crisps, 4 bakewell slices yesterday and home made mac and cheese!!!

I'm back in plan now but I fear it's too little too late for this week. Oh well just going to forget about it and move on AGAIN!!! :)
How's everyone else doing? X

Definitely forget about your little blip (large blip!) and put it down as flexible syns. I did the same with a huuuuuge bar of chocolate not long ago and my consultant said "eat it, enjoy it then FORGET it" and get back to optimising 100% - you'll be surprised how effective it is. In fact, I'm pretty sure my massive blip boosted my metabolism loads ;) (Good luck!)

Not doing so well this week :( I don't understand what's gotten in to me?!? You'd think that after a huge loss of 5lbs last week and getting my 3st award I would be on fire this week! Oh no not me! I've had a Big Mac meal and yes I did go large! lol I've also munched my way through a mountain of crisps, 4 bakewell slices yesterday and home made mac and cheese!!! I'm back in plan now but I fear it's too little too late for this week. Oh well just going to forget about it and move on AGAIN!!! :) How's everyone else doing? X Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I agree, forget it and move on. These things happen.
The whole of January has been a blip for me but I've forgotten about it and moved on. No harm done except it's going to take me slightly longer to get to target. X

I find a blip helps, because it really motivates you the week after! I wouldn't stress, lifes too short for it and foods sometimes to tasty :p xxx

Thanks ladies!!! What a great bunch of lovely people!
I've got my head straight again now :)
Xxxx

Hi all, hope you don't mind me jumping on board?

Been doing a vlcd which has been fantastic! I lost 1st 2lb in 3 weeks but I can't stick to it any longer, I'm missing normal foods too much, especially fresh fruit and veg!

I'm going to do SW myself from home so will stick to my Thursday weigh in.
Need 3lb to go from 15's to 14's so keeping my fingers crossed but I think this week, swapping from one diet to another, that's probably unachievable.

Loving the advice and support on here :)

Hi all, hope you don't mind me jumping on board?

Been doing a vlcd which has been fantastic! I lost 1st 2lb in 3 weeks but I can't stick to it any longer, I'm missing normal foods too much, especially fresh fruit and veg!

I'm going to do SW myself from home so will stick to my Thursday weigh in.
Need 3lb to go from 15's to 14's so keeping my fingers crossed but I think this week, swapping from one diet to another, that's probably unachievable.

Loving the advice and support on here :)

Best of luck for the weigh in !! you never know and if you don't get the 3lb this week I'm sure you will the following week :)

Back