Thursday Weighers

Hi ladies, sorry I've not been around much...have been up to my eyes this week, but I missed chatting. After my massive binge Saturday night, I got on the scales Sunday morning...and they've stayed the same all week, although I've been near enough !00% (except for a fairy cake on Monday that mu granddaughter had made and xsaved for me...well, you can't refuse can you?
Anyway. good luck everyone for tomorrow, and welcome to our new Thursday weighers x
fingers-crossed-smiley-emoticon.gif

Hi all, hope you don't mind me jumping on board?

Been doing a vlcd which has been fantastic! I lost 1st 2lb in 3 weeks but I can't stick to it any longer, I'm missing normal foods too much, especially fresh fruit and veg!

I'm going to do SW myself from home so will stick to my Thursday weigh in.
Need 3lb to go from 15's to 14's so keeping my fingers crossed but I think this week, swapping from one diet to another, that's probably unachievable.

Loving the advice and support on here :)

Hiya, VLCDs are amazing. I did one a few years ago and lost ALOT of weight. But they just suck the life out of you lol. I couldn't have a Prosecco or anything :/ Slimming world takes a little longer but so much more sustainable. Good luck with it. Are you doing green/red days or extra easy? Xx

Hiya, VLCDs are amazing. I did one a few years ago and lost ALOT of weight. But they just suck the life out of you lol. I couldn't have a Prosecco or anything :/ Slimming world takes a little longer but so much more sustainable. Good luck with it. Are you doing green/red days or extra easy? Xx

Hi CharliPag,

I'm doing extra easy. I've always done SW but just find I lose weigh soooo slowly on it but I suppose slow and steady is the way to do it :)

I lost 1/2lb today so I'm happy with that. From 600 cals a day to being able to eat yummy, lush food again, I'll take that 1/2lb thank you, lol;)

Good luck everyone xx

1.5lb off for me and I got my 1 1/2 stone award which was nice! Hoping to be in the 10s by March! Well done everyone some amazing losses this week x

Down 1.5ibs this week, one more ib to my first stone :)

Back