Thursday Weighers

.5ibs down this week, little disappointed as I needed 1ib for my first stone :sigh:

-3lb this week! Really pleased as I stuck to plan 100% :) got club 10 too, and my boyfriend and I were voted our groups couple of the year too! Yay!

2lbs off for me, had a bit of a half and half week so happy with that! That means I've regained my 4.5 stone award so even happier :D

Well done all, some great losses there! xxx

I lost 2lb this week :) really happy with that. Overall weightless now is 1st 6lbs in 5 weeks :) xxx

I'm back..... Been a thurs weigher for 2 years & lost 7st.... Had a baby, ate all the wrong stuff... Rejoined on a Monday for a while but now I'm back to thurs!! :D

Do any of you ladies do Zumba? I've done every kind of dance style class going apart from Zumba and my friend has asked if I'd like to go to class with her... Anyone done it before? Is it good for weight loss? xxx

Do any of you ladies do Zumba? I've done every kind of dance style class going apart from Zumba and my friend has asked if I'd like to go to class with her... Anyone done it before? Is it good for weight loss? xxx

Hi Fifi,
I love zumba, I would totally recommend it! Great fun, burns calories and doesn't feel like exercise at all!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

A few of the girls in my group have started doing Aqua Zumba which sounds really fun. I wouldn't mind giving it a go xxx

Had a really odd thing happen the last two weeks! I keep waking up at 1am, without fail, with a massive sugar craving!!! Does this mean I'm lacking something in my diet? Anyone advise as it's getting very annoying haha xx

1.5lbs off today - that's 1 1/2 stone in my first month which I am extremely happy about. (And I have a new sticker, whoop whoop!)

Back