Thursday Weighers

Another 4lb this week. Can't actually believe it. How is this diet so yummy but effective? x

Getting weighed tonight, dreading cos I don't think I've lost anything I'd be happy with maintaining but I reckon it's gonna be a gain :( xxx

Thank you! I'm just shocked it's working! X

Well done everyone on their losses. 2 on for me totally expected and enjoyed x

1lb off for me this week would of liked it to be more, followed the extra easy plan all week for the first time.....gone back to doing the Original plan today hopefully will get more off next week!

1lb off for me this week :)

Well done everyone! :)
Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi all,

hope everyone got on well today. I am a little confused about my first weigh in. Last week I was 14.1 stone. This week I am 13.10. Am I right in thinking with 14lb in a stone I lost 5lbs. The lady that weighed me said I lost half a lb. is she right?

You are right. Well done, seems a bit odd though, maybe you could text your consultant and she could tell you the weight registered on the scale and the loss

Great results everyone :) I've lost 1lb this week which I'm over the moon with! Was expecting a gain so it was a pleasant surprise. I've now lost exactly a stone and a half in 6 weeks :) xxx

Well done everyone! 2lb off for me and slimmer of the week! 17lbs of baby weight left to go now :D

Back