Thursday Weighers

week one on sw and 8lbs off! :) so bloody made up with myself lol heres to the next 8lbs!!! x

hello lovely ladies!
may i join you? i just re-started slimming world last thursday at 12st 7, and im really loving being back on plan! cant wait for weigh in on thurs! :)

Another .5ib down but happier this week as I got my first stone reward :)

oh-hello-smiley-emoticon.gif
Hope I've been missed since I haven't been here for a week.....looks like everyone has done pretty well, and welcome to the new Thursday weigher inners!!
Sorry I've been missing, have been really busy but had a lousy cold so didn't even get to WI last week. Don't know if I'm looking forward to tomorrow or not!
Good luck everyone! x

Hope I've been missed since I haven't been here for a week.....looks like everyone has done pretty well, and welcome to the new Thursday weigher inners!! Sorry I've been missing, have been really busy but had a lousy cold so didn't even get to WI last week. Don't know if I'm looking forward to tomorrow or not! Good luck everyone! x

Hi Polly, hope you're on the mend! Good luck to everyone today :)

0.5lb off for me, which I'm chuffed with as it's been a manic week with three meals out! I thought I'd gain so very happy with that :) Good luck ladies xxx

I hate waiting til 7pm to get weighed lol. I've been so good this week so if I don't get a loss I won't be very happy xxx

Well done! Xxx

oh-hello-smiley-emoticon.gif
Hope I've been missed since I haven't been here for a week.....looks like everyone has done pretty well, and welcome to the new Thursday weigher inners!!
Sorry I've been missing, have been really busy but had a lousy cold so didn't even get to WI last week. Don't know if I'm looking forward to tomorrow or not!
Good luck everyone! x

Hope you're feeling better x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Can I join in please? :) I'll have been doing sw for two years in May and haven't reached two stone yet :( My bmi is healthy so I'm not too concerned, however I won't quit until I reach target! (1.5stone to go) It's just getting expensive now so the quicker I lose the better!! :)

I've been really good this week, and exercising tons so hopefully will get a nice loss tonight :D

Back