Thursday Weighers

1/2lb off so finally got my stone award. Not sure why my losses have slowed so much so am going back to basics this week to see where i'm going wrong. Well done everyone x

Well done to everyone :D new to this thread so hope you don't mind me joining in too!

-2lbs for me, slimmer of the week & slimmer of the month!! One happy bunny here!

Needed 2lb to get my 2 stone and lost 1.5, aaaargh!!!

Definitely getting it next week!!! (think I said that last week!)

I did get Slimmer of the Month though which was a nice surprise, and won a very special key ring for Winning Losers ;)

I lost another pound which means I got my Club 10! Another pound and I'll get my stone and a half. Proud of my pound this week as I struggled with the bank holiday weekend.

Hey I'm new too. Didn't realise there were weekly weigh-in threads. Great idea.
Stayed the same at first weigh-in but I started at Easter which was a bit silly, so hoping for a good number next week.
Well done on all your losses. xx

down 1lb last week. Finding the weight loss is slowing down despite exercising and sticking to plan. Any ideas on boosting the weight loss? I am on EE plan.

down 1lb last week. Finding the weight loss is slowing down despite exercising and sticking to plan. Any ideas on boosting the weight loss? I am on EE plan.
mine has too, Linda. I'd be interested to read what others say in response to your question :)

Hi, I've been a little like this too recently but sat down and asked myself am I going over sins? Do I measure my healthy extras? Is there really 2/3 of superfree on my plate? Etc. Have you tried sucess express?

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi, I've been a little like this too recently but sat down and asked myself am I going over sins? Do I measure my healthy extras? Is there really 2/3 of superfree on my plate? Etc. Have you tried sucess express?

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app
I have not tried it yet. I will though if this week isn't good!! Here's hoping it's just a lull. Did a 10 km walk today it might give me a boost generally do between 4-6km everyday. Maybe it's time to hit the gym.

Hi All,

Do you mind if I join your Thursday weigh in? I used to weigh in on a Thursday on-line but haven't been back for 3-4 weeks! Would be great to weigh in with you guys for motivation-and to make sure I don't skip weeks, which is easy to do when you are doing it alone and not part of a class! I started SW the day before yesterday (Monday) at 17st 2lb, so Thursday won't be a full week yet. Shall I weigh in anyway or wait until the Thursday after?

Lella xxx:)xxx

1lb off this week - could have been more but hey, it's still a loss :)

I weighed in a day early with a 1.5lb loss. Might switch to Wednesdays in future, will see how I feel next week. :)

Sts for me trying to break through the 11 stone barrier and it's taking ages.
Well done on the losses everyone

Back