Thursday Weighers

Hiya lost 7lb but it is my first week x

I lost 1lb tonight. Quite happy with that :) that's 13.5lb in 3 weeks!

Well done everyone! 3.5lb off for me this week, very happy with that, got my 2 stone award that I just missed out on last week. This week I am taking on the scan bran challenge!! We'll see what the results are next week, just had my first two, not half as bad as I was expecting but I feel full already!

Hi, scan bran challenge is to eat 5 scan bran a day as your healthy b for a week, the extra fibre along with lots of extra water help to boost weight loss by clearing out your system. A lot of people find them too disgusting to eat but I quite enjoyed mine yesterday!! Prepared to stick at it to see if it makes any difference. Challenge was set by my consultant as part of the 12 weeks leading up to summer holidays challenge-a-week.

Hello everyone :wavey:,

Just popping my head in to say hi. I normally weigh in on Tuesday's but my C is closing our group down :rolleyes:. My next nearest group is Thursday mornings which I will be joining from next week :). So hope to start posting my losses on here from next week. Good luck to you all for tomorrow, hope you all do smashing !! :D

Kay xx

Hi Kay!
Lovely to see you here, and you have extra days this week to bag a good loss x

Thanks Kay. Same to you. Hoping to nail my first stone tomo! Fingers crossed as I had an eat out weekend where I was a little bit naughty. GL for tomorrow all!

Just a pound for me - but I made some very dodgy choices this week, so I'm delighted :)

half off for me, 16lb in 7 weeks, not so bad :)

Well done both of you!
One pound off for me taking me to the next stone bracket :)

Back