Thursday Weighers

1.5 off for me this week so 11lb in 3 weeks gotta love slimming world x

That's an amazing loss well done! Can relate to wanting to lose weight for a holiday! I'm going on a uk holiday on the 26th which has a pool so il have to get in the dreaded tankini :/ then off to turkey about a week after that

2lb off for me this week, was hoping for more to make up for last weeks gain but very happy with a loss!! Well done everyone, have good weeks!

Well done!

Well I am not looking forward to this thursday. Starting fresh today after a weekend in Madrid. Any tips on getting back on track?

Well I am not looking forward to this thursday. Starting fresh today after a weekend in Madrid. Any tips on getting back on track?

I've had a bad weekend and week lol. Started afresh today to try and limit the damage and not get a massive gain on thursday (only a small one please :) x

Only -1lb off this week :/ feeling a bit miffed. I know it's good as in I'm loosing. Only 3lbs to go till back to pre preg weight !

1 1/2 off for me really pleased was expecting a gain after the Exante.
Good luck to everyone hope the scales are kind to you all xx

Well done! My scales doesn't show halves :/

My scales are showing loss but still really nervous! Weigh in not til 7 so a while yet! Also there were quite a few newbies last week so as a group we should have great losses!

Back