Thursday Weighers

1.5 off for me and my 1.5stone award :)

1lb off for me this week, little miffed but I've got half a stone off me in 3 weeks, maybe start exercising some more the next 3 weeks and get as much off me before my holidays.

I lost 1lb tonight watch out stone I'm coming for you next week :p

3.5lb off for me this week getting me my 2.5 stone award!! :party0011::party0011::party0011:
Next stop 3 stone, eeeeeek!!!

4.5lb off which I wish was intentional, but has food poisoning for 3 days and just started eating again. I got my 8 stone award too which I'd quite like to keep a hold of next week. :D

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

That is amazing!!

2lb off for me this week. Hopefully 3.5lbs off next week to get my 4st award! Xx

2 lbs off :bliss:

50.5 lbs in total. 7 whole points off my BMI. Pretty damn happy today!

Best of luck to everyine else - I hope your results make you feel good, too :)

2 lbs off :bliss: 50.5 lbs in total. 7 whole points off my BMI. Pretty damn happy today! Best of luck to everyine else - I hope your results make you feel good, too :)

Well done. That's amazing :) thank you. I'm weighing in after work and I've done so well all week but last night started feeling bloated so hoping that doesn't affect me.

2lbs off this week, that's 9lbs in total in 6 weeks. I am over the moon. Hopefully get another 3lbs off in two weeks to get to my mini target of 13st5lbs :)

Well done everyone!

I lost 4.5lb this week and got my 12.5 stone award and SOTW! Nearly at target.....Eeeeik! x

Hi all, I joint up to slimming world last Thursday, weighted in this evening and I lost 5lb :)

brilliant, congratulations sweet as pie! :D

i managed to swap a shift in work & made it to group last night, 1.5lb off...to be honest i was a bit disappointed initially but then i figured, i have had a few treats and at least it's still going in the right direction! gonna try real hard this week but my sister & brother are visiting at different times and i feel a lot of beer & food coming on, eek!

Back