Thursday Weighers

Half off for me

That is excellent, you must have been making automatic choices, well done. Its my first weigh in tonight, weigh next week, then on holiday for a week. I did not want to wait another 3 weeks to join. Hope I can have a similar result Jo x

Thank you very much. To be honest I ate lots of pizza, chips, burgers and that but tried to eat a lot of fruit and drink lots of water too but we walked for about 3 hours each day sometimes more so that's probably why. I haven't been on plan this week at all but I'm still in holiday mode will start next week. Good luck for your weigh in next week and just enjoy yourself in holiday, I panicked when I got home but was happy with the result :)

Well I'm home from my holidays and I stepped on the scales today and got such a shock, after all the good food I ate and the drinks I had I still managed to lose 2lbs, I am completely over the moon, 1lb now to a stone :)

That's fantastic well done.

Iv just got home from my holidays and I'm dreading getting on the scales tomorrow :-(

Yes iv gained 4lbs :-( I blame the alcohol and cream teas ;-)

You'll get it off in no time I am sure :) I'm out this weekend for a few drinks so I'm not really what to drink to keep the calories down so here's hoping I don't gain or if I do not much.

You'll get it off in no time I am sure :) I'm out this weekend for a few drinks so I'm not really what to drink to keep the calories down so here's hoping I don't gain or if I do not much.

Well I weighed yesterday as well and it was showing a 2lb gain?
It could have been a fluid thing as I hardly drank anything on Saturday as we had a 7 hr road trip and didn't want to keep asking to stop so I could use the loo ;-)

I was drinking Vodka/Slimline Tonic and the odd bottle of wine thrown in lol

:happy036::party0011::bunnydance::faint2::bliss:

O.M.G.

-4.5 lbs this week!

Had to weigh myself twice just in case I was still asleep! THAT makes up for last week's 0.5 lb.

Smashed into the 18s and got my 4 stone shiny. Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes.

(Holiday next week - I am determined not to ruin it all!)

Well done everyone only 1lb this week taking me to 15:11 but I'm determined to get two next week! Ice not been 10%0 so need to get back on it!

Well done to everyone on your losses and good luck to those who have still to be weighed :) Iv lost 4 1/2 that's the the 4 I put on on holidays plus 1/2 so I'm really really pleased ;-)

ahh, i've been absent for a bit but last night got the shock of my life when i'd lost 3lbs :eek: i've not been the most well behaved these last few weeks but lots more exercise & it seems to have evened out...got my 1 stone award & slimmer of the week! i feel like an actual star :winner: haha! congrats to everyone on their losses, brilliant work!

ahh, i've been absent for a bit but last night got the shock of my life when i'd lost 3lbs :eek: i've not been the most well behaved these last few weeks but lots more exercise & it seems to have evened out...got my 1 stone award & slimmer of the week! i feel like an actual star :winner: haha! congrats to everyone on their losses, brilliant work!

Well done that's great ;-)

2nd week & 4.5lbs OFF! & slimmer of the week! & 1/2 stone award! :D

Now off to do the 30DS day 5 & exercise bike! If anyone is interested in chatting on my weight loss diary (on here - link below) please do! I feel like I'm talking to myself on here :( Would love some inspiration/motivation!

Hi all am going to be re-joining slimming world on Thursday. Thought I would say hello as will be weighing in on Thursday. don't know weight yet but will post on Thursday.

Back