Thursday Weighers

Well done! Half off for me today pleased as had a really busy week

Joined group today with a start weight of 16st 4lb - I'll be bak next week with a loss (hopefully!!)

My weigh in is tonight! 7pm! Doubt I'll beat last weeks 4.5lbs off.. but anything would be nice!

Have been 100% on plan (not going over 5syns a day) & also on day 11 of the 30 Day Shred! Please be kind to me scales! Haha x

Well done on all your losses ladies! Was on hols last week so forgot to post, but, another 2lb off for me and I'm down to 11 stone. Lightest I've been in my adult life! I feel like a totally different person and I've surpassed my target by 7lbs. Chuffed xx

Wow well done Fifi90 ! It's great to hear how good you feel!

My weigh in day at group is a Thursday, so I will be joining in :). My first weigh in on the Thursday just gone I maintained. But I had been on holiday and only on plan for the four days up to Thursday. My target this week is 3lbs off.

Just had my first weigh in at home and have lost 3lbs, was hoping for more but I'm happy with that! X

I managed 3.5 lbs off this week (which nicely balances out the fact I GAINED 3 lbs last week after a holiday!!)

Hi everyone

I'm joining this group as starting my local fat fighters class this week:p.

Hoping for a good loss next week:cool:

Well done on everyone's losses this week:thumbup:

Back