Thursday Weighers

first week and have lost 5 1/2 pounds

Last edited:
Hi everyone :), I went back to group today after 4 weeks off for my Op. I lost 9lbs and got my 5 stone award and am now in the 10's and 1 stone away from target. I'm over the moon today ! :D :bunnydance: Good luck everyone for tonight and well done to everyone that has lost, I hope you all do super well ! :p

Kay xx

Only half off for me. Not sure why as I thought I had been really good and followed the plan. My consultant is going to look at my food diary and give me some help.

Wow, some great losses, well done! Couldn't make group this week but weighed in at home and lost 2lb. Only 3lbs to go for my 4 stone award, I really want to get that next week...

You never know, it may show next week:)

I hope so. I fell off the wagon spectacularly on Friday, but I am back on plan now and feeling good :) My consultant has a lovely saying, Just because you have one bad flower doesn't mean you throw out the whole bunch. So I am keeping that in my head, and yesterday/today is a new day.

Exactly, I too have had 3 dodgy flower days. I shall now try my best to pull it back for Thursday :)

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I hope so. I fell off the wagon spectacularly on Friday, but I am back on plan now and feeling good :) My consultant has a lovely saying, Just because you have one bad flower doesn't mean you throw out the whole bunch. So I am keeping that in my head, and yesterday/today is a new day.

That's a lovely saying:D

Hi all,

had an early weigh in this week as I am away for the rest of the week. Have lost 2lbs :)

Back