Thursday Weighers

2.5lb off for me :) xx

Well done :)

I also lost 2.5 this week - gets rid of a pesky 1lb gain from last week which I'm putting down to hormones on top of a less than 100% week :)

Well done :) It was my first week on SW and im going it alone! I had a rubbish weekend so Im chuffed.

2.5lb at week 29?! is it? Is excellent well done xx

Well done :) It was my first week on SW and im going it alone! I had a rubbish weekend so Im chuffed.

2.5lb at week 29?! is it? Is excellent well done xx

Trust the plan - it really works :)

I am really getting to grips with the fact that my weight does fluctuate naturally. I am just about getting over the need to weigh myself every day - once a week is much better for me because I don't obsess so much about how I've lost 4 lbs overnight (yes, it has happened) or gained 1lb after a saintly week. I am better now at looking at the overall trend. I'm just starting week 29 and I have averaged just over 2lbs a week off. I'm aiming to lose another 50lbs before Christmas to get me under 15 stone. I am currently the lowest weight I remember being for an extremely long time so 15 stone seems like an impossible dream, but with SW I know I can do it if I work at it.

Hi everyone :p, I lost 5lbs at group today and got my 5.5 stone award :D, really chuffed. Good luck to everyone for this evening :).

Kay xx

Very well done on the losses this week :)

I managed another 3lbs off this week! So only 2 more until my 1 Stone award!

Hi everyone.

I'm a Thursday weigher. My group is at 7pm each week.

I first joined SW 3 weeks ago - my first night was 17th July.

I weighed in tonight and after two weeks of following EE I've lost 7.5lbs so far - 3lbs this evening

I got my half stone award and Slimmer of the Week!

xx

Hi everyone.

I'm a Thursday weigher. My group is at 7pm each week.

I first joined SW 3 weeks ago - my first night was 17th July.

I weighed in tonight and after two weeks of following EE I've lost 7.5lbs so far - 3lbs this evening

I got my half stone award and Slimmer of the Week!

xx

Well done Alice, what a cracking start ! :p Your doing super hun. 7.5lbs in 2 weeks is brill ! I hope you have a smashing loss next week too hun ! :D

Kay xx

1.5lb off this week... that's 4lb in 2 weeks :) 1st to go to get below 10st. 4lb to go until I have lost 5% of my body weight!! x

0.5lb off this week. Now only 1.5lbs to my 1 stone award which I determined to get next week!

Back