Thursday Weighers

Well done everyone:thumbup:

3lb gain for me so gonna be back on plan to lose next week .

Hi all. I was away on holiday last week so back to group with a 1lb gain this week. I can live with that and it'll soon be off again. :)

4lbs off = 16lb 13 for me! After 2 weeks of missing WI and being away from home, was very pleased with result.
I have lived off convenience food, chocolate and hospital canteen food for 2 weeks.

3lb gain for me which was expected so gonna be back on plan to lose next week .

I gained 1.5lbs this week. Kind of expected, but still a bit disappointing. Back on plan after my birthday next week, and I have been poorly so hopefully I will feel better too.

5 and a half pounds loss this week, hell yeah!!! 2 pounds away from my next award :D

Last edited:
Well done everyone some great results!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

3lbs off for me, into the 13s, my bmi is now below 30 making me no longer obese, got my 4.5 stone award and group Woman of the Year!! Regional final here I come!!! :party0011::party0011::party0011:

3lbs off for me, into the 13s, my bmi is now below 30 making me no longer obese, got my 4.5 stone award and group Woman of the Year!! Regional final here I come!!! :party0011::party0011::party0011:

Moolumps thats fantastic, well done x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey all I'm new to minimins. I joined SW 3 weeks ago and I lost 3.5lbs on my 1st weigh in and 2lbs on my second. Here's hoping I get to my 1/2 stone loss this Thursday!!

Back