Thursday Weighers

Had a really rough 2 weeks with a holiday and my birthday!! Went from 10st 13 to 11st 7 in 2 WEEKS!!!!!

Was 11st 7lbs on Monday and today I weighed in at 11st 2lbs. So im back on track!! So annoyed with my lack of control over my holiday and birthday but I did enjoy myself.

So now that's it, back on the wagon, I need to loose this weight and be looking great for the wedding in off to in Jan xxx

put on 1 1/2 lbs this week. was expected. brought loads of fruit/veg today at weigh in so no excuses. hoping to loose this next week.

1.5 off. GOT MY 1 STONE AWARD. 1 down, 11 to go!! :D

Got slimmer of the month too!! 14.5 pounds off in 3 weeks!! OMG!

I didn't get to weigh yesterday so I'll be weighing in after work. Hoping for a loss this week as after weeks of not on plan I've been so good this week.

Lost another 3lbs last night. I'm thrilled! I really didn't think I'd lost that much. I forgot to bring my lunch to work one day and ended up having a microwave spag bol, really couldn't check the syns I was too scared but didn't use any other syns that day so it must have helped. I got my 1/2 stone award too so I have 8.5lbs off now. I'm wondering if I could manage a stone off by the 18th? I have a wedding that week and would really love to have that off!

1.5lb off this week, I'm trying to regain my focus so that I can get to target by end sept so I need 2 lb per week so have started the plan last night rather than having my usual thurs off!

After my 1.5lbs gain 2 weeks ago followed by not being on plan for a few days, I lost 0.5lb last night. I have been back on plan since Sunday and all is good. Looking forward to next week now!

1lb on me this week and I don't know where I went wrong as I was back on plan this week and didn't even use many syns, I'm gutted. Hopefully it will show more next week ?

Hello I'm a first time poster this week I lost 1 & 1/2 lbs and finally got to under 11 stone I'm thrilled I've signed up for a 12 week challenge with my group here's hoping for some great results :)

A bit late but a sneaky 1/2 lb gain for me this (last) week, was completely on plan but have been very lazy. All good intentions to be more active this week but now I have a stinking cold and am struggling...

After gaining a pound last week I couldn't wait any longer and I weighed myself today and I've lost 3lbs. I'm now the lightest I've been in 2 years. So happy :)

Back