Thursday Weighers

Well done on the losses.

1lb off for me this week, so going in the right direction :)

After 3lb gain last week (after a weeks holiday) I'm happy with a 1.5lb loss this week :) x

1.5lb off this week, so happy it's going the right way again. Need a good loss this week to keep up my motivation, 5lbs to next award...

I managed to lose a pound at my last weigh in on Thursday, I was expecting to lose as I had cheat day Saturday and Sunday... And was out Saturday and drank loads of alcohol. So am really pleased with that, am wanting to lose at least 3 pounds in the next two week, which will bring me to my pre-pregnancy weight, so working hard! :)
10 to go till target though. X

I'd lost 4.5lb last week but more to not being too well so haven't really celebrated it if you know what I mean. Normally id be doing cartwheels!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back on Slimming World today - 10 stone 10 1/4. Aim 9 stone 10 by wedding on 16th October (might be unrealistic, but would be happy to get to 10 stone)

Gained 0.5 lb this week and I've been totally on plan. Done lots of walking too with school runs back on so don't understand it. Only thing I can think is I've had this horrible cough and cold, does being ill have an effect? My losses have really slowed down and I've been really good. Feeling pants but sticking to it.

Back