Thursday Weighers

Weighed yesterday 1.5 off for me

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Amazing loses everyone, well done!! :D

4lb down for me, my best ever week! Crazy! It's all the exercise I've been doing and not having very many syns.... There will be wine this weekend though so we shall see what happens next week!

Well done everyone:D

I've been awol recently but 3lb off this week. Will be regularly weighing again:p

I've had a bad weekend due to birthday Thursday and going away all weekend - drank for the first time since doing the plan and did NOT enjoy my hangover :) doing Stoptober drink wise in October so hopefully will have some good numbers just trying to repair damage before weigh in Thursday - any tips?

Hey guys - I'm a new Thursday weigher (well, new to these forums - not new to weighing in unfortunately!) Despite a chinese binge on Friday (and cheesecake to top it all off) I'm quite looking forward to weigh in this week! Good luck to all! :)

Hellooo,

I'm relatively new to these forums too, they're good for motivation or venting!

Good luck to you too for weigh in this week! Well done for being mostly good! Everyone deserves a Chinese and cheesecake night every now and then! :D

I desperately want to stay the same this week, as I did so well last week (4lbs down, best ever week!) but ended up drinking copious amounts of wine on Saturday and then binging on snacks last night, doh!

So if I can have a super healthy week and get back down to my lowest weight I will be extremely pleased!

Hey guys - I'm a new Thursday weigher (well, new to these forums - not new to weighing in unfortunately!) Despite a chinese binge on Friday (and cheesecake to top it all off) I'm quite looking forward to weigh in this week! Good luck to all! :)

Hi, I'm quite new too, but the support you get on here is great. Welcome to the fold and good luck for this week everyone.

OMG!!! Cant believe it ........ 6lb off for me this week, only 2lb to go to 2 stones off, sooooooooooooo pleased. Good luck to everyone else today xx

Ill let the team down, put 3lbs on.

Im on star week and had a horrible few days with my IBS playing up.

Id normally have a treat after weigh in even if I have a small gain, but im right back on it.

Ill let the team down, put 3lbs on.

Im on star week and had a horrible few days with my IBS playing up.

Id normally have a treat after weigh in even if I have a small gain, but im right back on it.

Awww flower, firstly youve not let anyone down and secondly chin up and good for you been right back on it...you know its the right thing to do xx

I was tempted to do a binge if im being honest Laura, but I only had 1 1/2 to go before I got my 10% award, so Im gonna nail that next week!

Oh wish! Thank you sweet, I have my chin up, had a lunch of rice, superfree and boiled eggs etc. Ive used all my syns for today so im not tempted when im home going *oh well this is bla bla*

And got some speed soup waiting at home for me for dinner.

Feeling positive xxx

Hi everyone, I'm new here :)
I had my 3rd weigh in today, lost 1.5 pounds. I've been very busy at work this week so have had a few slip ups!
I've lost 6.5 pounds since I joined SW 3 weeks ago. Next week I'm going to put in 100% so I hopefully lose half a stone :)

Back