Thursday Weighers

Wow there's some great results this week, well done everyone!

I am in the same boat as Viixenex this week, although I'm not actually sure exactly how much I've put on because I missed weigh in! But yesterday morning I had put 2lbs on (too much alcohol this week), and then I ate a disgusting kebab shop pizza which wasn't even nice.

However, moving on, I am back on it today and set for a good week! (Although I will be consuming alcohol again on Sat night for my friends party, but I will not have any food slip ups this week).

Fingers crossed I can get back to what I was the week before! Hmph.

Hi all,

I joined SW 6 weeks ago, so have had 5 weigh-ins. I lost 1 lb last evening, making a total of 1 st 2.5 lbs.

Got SOTM too - well chuffed!!! :happy036:

Hi all, I joined SW 6 weeks ago, so have had 5 weigh-ins. I lost 1 lb last evening, making a total of 1 st 2.5 lbs. Got SOTM too - well chuffed!!! :happy036:

Oh wow. That's amazing. A massive well done.
It was my first weigh in last night and I lost 4 lbs so I'm really chuffed with that. I only really started the diet on Monday coz I was away for the weekend. I just hope I can keep it up. This is my 3 rd time of joining SW. I've lost weight in the past but ended up going back to my old ways of eating and drinking. So I'm thinking ... 3rd time lucky. My heads in the right place now so I'm going to try my best x

I've been really poorly with some horrible sicky bug the last 2 days so knew I'd have a stupid number but lost 9lb last night :eek:!! Makes it 1 stone 6.5lb in 4 weeks but feel like a bit of a fraud. Still feeling a bit delicate and don't have any appetite which I suppose is a good thing!!

Woohoo!! 4.5 off. 1 and a half stone award, slimmer of the week, slimmer of the month!! A very good week indeed. 3.5 lbs to go until 2 stone award!!

Hi Everyone, I've come on here to fess up lol. After having such a great week last week (-6lb), I've been naughty this week, not so much with meals still doing great with them, I've been craving crisps and chocolate.....and given in on several occasions, mainly on a night after my meal. Its not that I'm hungry I'm not, the problem I have is that when I've had one (well within syns for day) I have another....and another....then crisps....then biscuits, then feel so crap for doing it I carry on and do the same thing the following day, so I've been like this since Friday. Cant understand it as you would think with only 2lb to go for 2stones off I would be so motivated. What do you all think? A blip? I had a word with myself this morning and will do my best to stay on plan today with no naughty snack syns at all......go cold turkey!! :-(

Thinking about it this has always been my issue I do so well and dont eat any crisps/choc but as soon as I have 1 I just crave it all the time. Any suggestions?

HELP!!!!!!!! xx

Hi Everyone, I've come on here to fess up lol. After having such a great week last week (-6lb), I've been naughty this week, not so much with meals still doing great with them, I've been craving crisps and chocolate.....and given in on several occasions, mainly on a night after my meal. Its not that I'm hungry I'm not, the problem I have is that when I've had one (well within syns for day) I have another....and another....then crisps....then biscuits, then feel so crap for doing it I carry on and do the same thing the following day, so I've been like this since Friday. Cant understand it as you would think with only 2lb to go for 2stones off I would be so motivated. What do you all think? A blip? I had a word with myself this morning and will do my best to stay on plan today with no naughty snack syns at all......go cold turkey!! :-(

Thinking about it this has always been my issue I do so well and dont eat any crisps/choc but as soon as I have 1 I just crave it all the time. Any suggestions?

HELP!!!!!!!! xx

Awww it is so hard to get it out of your head once it's in there isn't it! I had some awful days last week, completely off the wagon! But have been able to pull it back since then, because I didn't want to end up with a gain this week (after missing last week cos of how bad I'd been!)

I don't know if this is the type of suggestion you're looking for or not, but on Saturday night I sat down and read 'I Can Make You Thin' by Paul McKenna (thrilling Saturday night huh!). Now some of his ideas vary slightly from slimming world, but he does speak a lot of common sense when it comes to eating. He also has exercises in his book that you can practice to curve cravings, either at the time of craving, or if you want to feel a different way about a certain food altogether. I haven't practiced the techniques yet but I will give it a go next time a craving hits and see if it helps at all! Just an idea if you want to get stuck into something other that food! :D

HELP!!!!!!!! xx

I have chocolate and crisps most days!! I try and stay syn free all day then in the evening when kids are in bed I have my treats. A fudge - 5.5syns, or lower syn (if needed) choc fudge alpen light 2.5 syns, a mug of hot chocolate - Cadburys Highlights 2 syns, and a packet of Walkers Pops - 4 syns. All cravings met and well under daily syn allowance!

I have chocolate and crisps most days!! I try and stay syn free all day then in the evening when kids are in bed I have my treats. A fudge - 5.5syns, or lower syn (if needed) choc fudge alpen light 2.5 syns, a mug of hot chocolate - Cadburys Highlights 2 syns, and a packet of Walkers Pops - 4 syns. All cravings met and well under daily syn allowance!

I LOVE Walkers Pops!!! :)

Thanks everyone, all good suggestions, sometimes I think it just helps to "get stuff out there" if you know what I mean rather than keeping it all in your own head. So onwards and erm ......downwards....best foot forward etc etc.....happy positive thoughts only lol. Thanks again nice to know you are all there to listen xx

oh dear...... +0.5lb today. could have been much worse so I'll take that on the chin. had a much better time last 2 days so im back on track now xx

Ohhowiwish - I'm sure a lot of people on here know how you felt and have been there and bought the t-shirts (heck I reckon I could open a shop and sell all those t-shirts I have bought over the years :ashamed0005:).
1/2 lb on isn't too bad - could have been a lot worse - and you picked yourself up and got back on plan, (well done :clap:) rather than throwing in the towel and continuing on with the munchies. A line can be drawn under last week now. This is a new week and now that you're back on track I'm sure that 1/2 lb and more will disappear this week!!!

Back