Thursday Weighers

Hi folks,

Good luck to everyone this morning/today/this evening - hope it's a good week for us all :fingerscrossed:

4lbs off for me tonight taking me into the 11's :D. Well done to everyone who has lost and good luck to those weighing tonight :p .

Kay xx

Ohhowiwish - I'm sure a lot of people on here know how you felt and have been there and boit this weekght the t-shirts (heck I reckon I could open a shop and sell all those t-shirts I have bought over the years :ashamed0005:).
1/2 lb on isn't too bad - could have been a lot worse - and you picked yourself up and got back on plan, (well done :clap:) rather than throwing in the towel and continuing on with the munchies. A line can be drawn under last week now. This is a new week and now that you're back on track I'm sure that 1/2 lb and more will disappear this week!!!
Thank you so much everyone, I do feel much more positive even though there was a slight gain, just hope I can get rid of It this week xx

Well done to you all this week some great losses, keep it up everyone xx

Wow! I love slimming world. 3lbs off. Slimmer of the week and a bronze body magic award. I've only 1/2 a pound to go for my two stone award in just two months!! :eek:

Well done everyone. 1lb gain for me this week, so my naughty Saturday caught up with me. At least I know why, and I enjoyed it!! I think I deserved a few drinks after getting my 5 stone award last week (though the portion of chips after was clearly pushing it!!).

Onwards and downwards, hopefully a good loss next week and I'll be back on track. Feeling positive. Have a good week all! xx

Feeling much more positive this week, back on it again with no slip ups since Monday (meaning no choc/crisps syns), thanks though to everyone again, it really did help get my mind back to being focussed again having you all be so supportive. I am aware though that there may be a slight gain again this week or STS as I really was not a good girl last week, but I am happy in the knowledge that if I stick to it properly it will come off again and then I can progress further with my venture xx Hope everyone is having a good week xx

Well done everyone. 1lb gain for me this week, so my naughty Saturday caught up with me. At least I know why, and I enjoyed it!! I think I deserved a few drinks after getting my 5 stone award last week (though the portion of chips after was clearly pushing it!!).

Onwards and downwards, hopefully a good loss next week and I'll be back on track. Feeling positive. Have a good week all! xx

You certainly deserved your "naughty Saturday" Moolumps, 5 stone award is amazing and 1 day I hope I can be proud to have one glowing in my signature too :) I too am drawing a line under last week and starting a fresh so like you say onwards and downwards:p xx

Back