Thursday Weighers

Great losses everyone, we have been good girls have we not :angel09:

Well done everyone - great stuff altogether!!!

I lost 2 lb this week - chuffed with that as I had been stuck in a ruts of losing 1 lbs for a while there...

Here's to another good week for us all :fingerscrossed:

Hi fellow Thursday WI members, hoping I could join this group pls? I started SW last Thursday and had my first weigh yesterday. I'm still on a massive high as I managed to get 9lbs off, obviously all future weeks will not be that good so it would be nice to come here to share our losses and gains and give/receive support. Good luck everyone on their own personal journey x

Hi fellow Thursday WI members, hoping I could join this group pls? I started SW last Thursday and had my first weigh yesterday. I'm still on a massive high as I managed to get 9lbs off, obviously all future weeks will not be that good so it would be nice to come here to share our losses and gains and give/receive support. Good luck everyone on their own personal journey x

Welcome one and all, the more the merrier ;-) Great bunch on here, looking forward to hearing how things are going for you x

Hi everyone. Just restarted yesterday at a whopping 21st9lb. But won't see that number again. Good luck for this week!
Hi SarahLou, I started 14th August at 20 st 1lb and weighed in yesterday at 18 st 2lb, only 1 more lb for 2 stones, really hoping I see a 17 something on the scales next week. Good luck with your journey xx

Hi SarahLou, I started 14th August at 20 st 1lb and weighed in yesterday at 18 st 2lb, only 1 more lb for 2 stones, really hoping I see a 17 something on the scales next week. Good luck with your journey xx

What a great loss ohhowiwish! Fingers crossed you get to see that 17 on the scales on thursday :)

Wow Toria, 9lbs is an amazing loss, keep on it!!!

Sarah, good luck for your first week hun, that number will soon get smaller. Seems like yesterday I came on here envious of people's 2, 3, 4 stones off, can't believe how far I've come!!

WOO!! 2 stone award!! 2 lbs off this week after a terrbile weekend and an awful lot of panic excercise! SotW again. So glad i've had to leave early so I don't get the basket cos i'd feel guilty taking it every week! :-D

Sarah, good luck for your first week hun, that number will soon get smaller. Seems like yesterday I came on here envious of people's 2, 3, 4 stones off, can't believe how far I've come!!

Thanks hun. Definitely envious but so well deserved for everyones hard work, hopefully it will be me in a few months if I put in the same effort :)

Well done

Hi everyone......I have news....which is very exciting to me anyway and I just thought i'd share it with you guys.

When I started out in August my size 22 trousers/jeans were EXTREMELY TIGHT, this is one of the main reasons I decided I needed to sort myself out, I was adamant I was not going to buy any 24's and certainly didnt want to get to the 26's I have worn before in my past!!

My good news is that this weekend I have had to purchase a pair of skinny jeans in a 20 and a pair of black work trousers in a 20, both fit really comfortably and I am so pleased. Next step is down into an 18 which I have not been able to wear since I was 21, a whole 21 years ago !!!!!!!!!

Good luck for this week ladies xx

Well done ohhowiwish!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thanks everyone - feeling very happy and spurred on at the mo :-D xx

Back