Thursday Weighers

Hi everyone......I have news....which is very exciting to me anyway and I just thought i'd share it with you guys.

When I started out in August my size 22 trousers/jeans were EXTREMELY TIGHT, this is one of the main reasons I decided I needed to sort myself out, I was adamant I was not going to buy any 24's and certainly didnt want to get to the 26's I have worn before in my past!!

My good news is that this weekend I have had to purchase a pair of skinny jeans in a 20 and a pair of black work trousers in a 20, both fit really comfortably and I am so pleased. Next step is down into an 18 which I have not been able to wear since I was 21, a whole 21 years ago !!!!!!!!!

Good luck for this week ladies xx

What a great NSV! How fab!

Awesome news ohhowiwish, you should feel very proud and enjoy that feeling!! Going down a size has to be one of the best feelings ever, definite proof that the weight is going. I'm on the verge of a new size again and I am very excited about it!! ;)

Awesome news ohhowiwish, you should feel very proud and enjoy that feeling!! Going down a size has to be one of the best feelings ever, definite proof that the weight is going. I'm on the verge of a new size again and I am very excited about it!! ;)

Thanks Moolumps, I do feel very proud if I say so myself, its just given me an extra boost to keep on with it since my little blip a couple of weeks ago!! All is good now though and REALLY hoping to see a 17 something on Thursday, I long for the day when I can say I'm hoping to see a 13 something!! A HUGE WELL DONE to you too, you have done amazing things since February. I am well on my way to my first goal of 3stones off by Christmas, and who knows maybe a little more, but I will cross that bridge when I get to it and set myself a new mini goal when I get there xx

Hello all x Joining slimming world tomorrow x Feeling excited & dreading it at same time lol x

Hello all x Joining slimming world tomorrow x Feeling excited & dreading it at same time lol x
welcome, i am sure u will do great. lovely bunch on here who are always around if u need some support or advice. good
luck with it all xx

Hi everyone......I have news....which is very exciting to me anyway and I just thought i'd share it with you guys.

When I started out in August my size 22 trousers/jeans were EXTREMELY TIGHT, this is one of the main reasons I decided I needed to sort myself out, I was adamant I was not going to buy any 24's and certainly didnt want to get to the 26's I have worn before in my past!!

My good news is that this weekend I have had to purchase a pair of skinny jeans in a 20 and a pair of black work trousers in a 20, both fit really comfortably and I am so pleased. Next step is down into an 18 which I have not been able to wear since I was 21, a whole 21 years ago !!!!!!!!!

Good luck for this week ladies xx

Well done, thats fantastic! :)

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

welcome, i am sure u will do great. lovely bunch on here who are always around if u need some support or advice. good
luck with it all xx

Thank you xx

WHOOOOP WHOOOOP Yayyyy -3.5lb for me today, which takes me into the 17's, very happy bunny this morning :-D xx:party0011::party0011::party0011: Good Luck everyone xx

WHOOOOP WHOOOOP Yayyyy -3.5lb for me today, which takes me into the 17's, very happy bunny this morning :-D xx:party0011::party0011::party0011: Good Luck everyone xx

Wow well done xx

Congratulations ohhowiwish - that's an amazing result, especially seeing a new number on the scales!

Good luck to everyone else today. I'm a bit nervous because, although I've stuck to plan, I've gone over once or twice on my syns and the scales could go either way!

Last edited:
Back